⋆Sherlock~Kiss in the rain⋆

Dark clouds rested in the sky, small raindrops are dropping down from them. Whole London is drenched in rain. People might consider this weather as depressing and cold, however you were quite the fan of it. You like sitting down at the couch, snuggled up in a warm blanket, while drinking a cup of tea.

As long as you were in, everything is perfect.

Well, you're not.

At the present moment you and Sherlock are running through the rain, the only protection against this weather is Sherlock's jacket.

But let's start from the beginning, my dear readers.

Today was another day you and Sherlock worked on a case together. This time it wasn't as brutal as the last one, which calmed you down a bit. Even if you're used to seeing dead bodies, you can't get rid of the overwhelming feeling in your stomach.

Anyway, Sherlock was just solving the case and explaining everything to the unknown men, when you felt a drop on your nose. You didn't care much, yet as another raindrop felt on your cheek, a horrible though came up to your mind.

It's gonna rain.

Fortunately for you, Sherlock was now finished with explaining. As fast as you can, you grabbed him by the sleeves and pulled him away from the men.

"[Name] why are you pulling me like that? What's wrong?" He asked you with confusing on his face. Sherlock stopped, staying exact where he is, as you tried to pull him away. 'No chance. Why is this man so strong?!'

"Sherly, I really proud of you for solving a case again, but we really need to go now. It's gonna rain in any second and I would really preferred to be in our flat, than standing outside in the rain." You protested, still holding his sleeve.

Just as you finished your last sentence, lots of raindrops started falling on you. Only a few seconds later it started to rain and now you and Sherlock were standing right in it. Every second that has passed, your clothes are completely soaked.

'Great.'

"Come here." Sherlock brought you out of your thoughts.

You watched him, as he undress his jacket and holds it with on arm over his head. Then he motions for you to stand by his side. When you did, he placed his free hand around your waist to keep you close to him. His jacket is covering both of you now.

You were so suprised that you couldn't react to all of this. You looked up at him, just to noticing that he was already looking down at you. Both of you looked away with slightly red cheeks.

"Come on, we should hurry up, not that the rain will get any worse." Sherlock mumbled, slowly began to walk, still holding you tight.

You only could nod.

You two walked through London in the pouring rain, just with a jacket over your heads. Nothing can be more romantic.

The whole walk nobody said anything. The only sound that could be heard was the rain and your footsteps going through puddles. However, the silence was comfortable and his warm hold on your waist gave you a feeling of comfort.

The silence was interrupt by a grinning Sherlock. Confused you stared up at him, curious what he will do next.

"Your lips look really cold, I'll help you with that." Sherlock said while slowly leaning to your side, until your lips met.

Two lovers, standing in the rain with only a jacket over their heads, kissing in the rain.

A/N
IT'S MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WITH THIS BOOK!!♡♡

I wanted to truly thank you all for your love and support you give this book. I'm so happy to give you comfort when you need it. I'm also so happy when people tell me that they love this story.

I hope you enjoy the chapters, and again, truly, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!<33

Stay safe and feel hugged♡