Part 12

Bey Pov(filler chapter)

I watched as Megan, Kelly, and Alyssa whooped Shawn's ass while I held a crying Blue. I can't believe Shawn yanked Blue like he did looking at her arm I can see he pulled something in her arm and Blue is crying hard and I mean HARD.

Blue: m-mommyyyy!!!!! HE HURT ME!

I put her down and tried to wipe her tears and comfort her as much as I could. Until she ran over to were Megan, Kelly, and Alyssa was and started kicking Shawn in the head and hitting him with her uninjured arm. I ran over there to pull her off but then Alyssa stopped me.

Alyssa: Let her get her lick in she need to release some anger.

I nodded and agreed well I mean that's until Blue started cussing him out.

Blue: YOU STUPID BIG LIPPED NIGGA, YOU TINY DICK BITCH!!!! YOU CHEATING HOE, FUCK YOU, I HOPE YOU DIE. YOUR NOT MY DAD ANYMORE. YOU HURT ME!!! I HATE YOU!!!!

I went over too Blue and picked her up and covered her mouth I already know who she heard this stuff from. 

Megan and Kelly.

I looked over at Megan, Kelly, and Alyssa and they all were kicking and screaming on the floor of laughter I just rolled my eyes trying to cover my laugh but failed and busted out laughing with them. I looked over at Blue and she was giggling but I am gonna have to take her ipad tho she's still gonna be in trouble for cussing but it was funny I can't lie.

Bey: Now which one of yall taught my child them words?

Kelly: Most of it was me but the big lipped nigga im not sure..

I looked at Megan and remembered she said it when I asked her to go inside.

Megan: Ok fine the big lipped part was me...

Bey: Mhm now your ass whoopin is finna be worse.

Megan: Bu- 

Bey: No but's Megan take yo fine ass inside and wait on the bed.

She walked inside with her head down.

Kelly&Alyssa: Oop..

Kelly: My innocent friend Beyonce is a top?!

I rolled my eyes and smirked

Bey: We switch around but today she had me all the way messed up

Alyssa: Sounds like Megan to me!

Bey: Mhm but could yall watch Blue for a few days I don't think she's need to be here while I get this figured out and please take her to get her arm checked and let me know what's wrong with it.

Kelly: Of course BB well take care of her.

Bey: No candy or ice cream or ipad she's still in trouble for cussin.

Blue: Whyyyyyy!!!! Im sorry mommy!!

Bey: unt unt Blue no whining you heard what I said 

She pouted but nodded her head.

Bey: Mommy loves you

Blue: I love you too! Can I say bye to Meggie?

Bey: Of course Blue

We walked inside up to my room and Blue went to say Bye. She climbed into Megan's lap and hugged her.

Blue: I love you Mama I will miss you!

Awww I see Megan's eyes water but she holds them back.

Megan: I love you more baby

Blue reached up and kissed her cheek and gave her one last hug.