Part 1

Bey Pov

I was on my way home with ice cream for blue I couldn't wait to see my husband I have been gone visiting my family for 2 weeks and I really needed some(iykyk) I was also really homesick I missed my own bed and family I hope Blue didn't give Shawn a hard time while I was gone(Blue is 6 btw) I know how she can get when im not home.

As I was pulling into the driveway I noticed a unfamiliar car but I just figured Shawn had one of his friends over for a game night or something. I got out the car and figured I would get my bags out in the morning, I grabbed blues ice cream and headed too the door I unlocked the door and immediately saw blue running to me

Blue: MOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bey: Hey my beautiful Blue

I smothered her face with kisses as she giggled

Bey: I got you ice cream baby

Blue: Thank you mommy I missed you so much you should have took me with you daddy is boring

I laughed at my daughters boldness

Bey: I know he can be sometimes were is he?

Blue: He's in his room he told me to stay down here and ask the cook if I need something I saw this girl come in through the front but I thought that was his friend.

That's weird he never brings girls over he better not be doing was I think he's doing or all HELL will break loose in this house and I don't need that around blue.

Bey: Where did he take her?

Blue: In the room. Is that bad?

I looked with a blank face trying to stop thinking of all the possible things that could be happening in that room as we speak.

Bey: How about you sit and eat your ice cream while I go see what's happening

Blue: Ok Mommy! I love you!!!

Bey: I love you more blueberry

She ran away giggling. I ran up to our shared bedroom and heard faint moaning.

I know this nigga is not....

I took my heels of and went to the door and pushed it open

My jaw dropped at the sight

He was fucking some dusty hoe on our bed...OUR BED. They were so into it they didn't even notice me standing at the door.

Bey: WHAT THE HELL JAY!

Jay: Oh my god baby its not what it looks like I promise

Does he think im dumb?

Bey: Really because to me it looks like you fucking a 2 dollar hoe you found on the side of the road!

When I said that the girl tried to get smart and I slapped her right in her face....2 dollar hoe can't even defend herself if you gonna be a homewrecker at least be able to defend yourself...

Jay: She came onto me!

I could feel the tears coming but I couldn't let them fall...not now. I need to get me and blue out of here right now.

Bey: BLUE PACK SOME CLOTHES NOW!!! AND GET IN THE CAR

Blue: WHY??

Bey: JUST DO IT BLUE!

Jay: Wait no please we can fix this don't ruin this family!

Ruin?

Bey: Ruin? YOUR FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH IN OUR HOUSE ON OUR BED WERE WE SLEEP YOU RUINED THIS FAMILY FUCK YOU!!

I ran to closet grabbing some clothes. He just stood there watching me pack... see he didn't care in the first place he can keep that 2 dollar hoe. As I finished he tried to grab me and kiss me and undress me, that's not gonna work today im not a weak bitch right now for some dick. shit I might be gay after this fuck niggas

I slapped the shit out of him and left.

Blue was already in the car in he car seat I tried not to cry in front of her.

Blue: Mommy what's happening?

Bey: Don't worry baby were gonna stay at auntie Kelly's for a while is that ok?

Blue: YAYYYY!! I missed auntie Kelly.

I pulled my phone out and texted Kelly

Bey: Hey im gonna drop blue off over there for a day or 3 is that ok?

Kelly: Yea course. Everything ok?

Bey: I'll tell you later

Kelly: Ok let me know when your outside

As I was driving I received multiple voice messages and text from jay.

Voice message #1: Baby please come home im sorry I miss you please we can fix this I love you baby!

Voice message #2: Come home baby my dick is hard I need you to fix it please mamas

Dammit he knows I love it when he calls me that but he had another hoe fixing it so he better ask that hoe he had over there to fix it.

Voice message #3: BEYONCE STOP FUCKIN PLAYIN. you will always be mine and so is that pussy ain't nobody gone put it on you like I do and that's on GOD I will find you. COME HOME NOW!!

That last kinda scared me but the nigga is bi-polar as hell he went from come home baby then too my dick is hard come fix it and then too I will find you. What the hell?

I was 5 minutes from Kelly's I looked in the backseat and saw blue was sleep and smiled. I hope this doesn't effect her.

I pulled up into Kelly's driveway and texted her.

Bey: Outside

Kelly: OK coming.

I saw her front door open and went to got get blue out of her seat. she slurred in her sleep when I picked her up. I handed her over to kelly.

Kelly: Everything ok you never bring her over here this late?

Bey: Jay cheated on me with a 2 dollar hoe in our bed...

Kelly's face was full of anger and sadness.

Kelly: Tell me details later im gonna put her to bed

I nodded and went back to my car and pulled out the driveway. I finally let the tears fall I can't believe he did that to me.....why....why....why. I thought I was doing everything right.

I gonna go to the club the drink the pain away.......

Hey Guyssss let me know if i should continue this vote and comment

(1004 words)