Part 8

2 months later....

Megan pov

I miss beyonce so much....

She hasn't talked to me since that day. I hope to see her today at Alyssa's party today.

Alyssa is in a relationship with Kelly, which she told me was Beyonce's best friend. So I know Beyonce would be at the party and I plan to get her back today at the party.

I had 30 minutes until Alyssa's big limo to came by my house and pick me up.

Megan's outfit

I added some finishing touches to my outfit and then heard a honk outside and of course it was a big black limo

I grabbed my bag and locked the house and headed to the limo. When I opened the door there she was....Beyonce

Beyonce's Outfit

She looked so damn good I was so wet from looking at her

She looked so damn good I was so wet from looking at her. When she noticed me she was looking at my outfit and checking me out.

I hurried and sat down and the empty side. It was quiet the whole ride since Kelly and Alyssa were busy making out in there seat. Beyonce was sitting across from me texting and smiling at her phone.

Who is she smiling and texting???

When we arrived at the club Alyssa and Kelly got out first and me and Beyonce followed behind them. When we walked in we were sent to this private room with strippers and drinks everywhere.

I grabbed one of the small bottles of tequila and downed it in one go. I needed to relax a little bit, as I set down one of the strippers started dancing and grinding on me. Not gonna lie that ass was fat but not as fat as Beyonce's. As the stripper kept dancing on me I felt eyes burning into the side of my head. I turned to the side and saw Beyonce starring right at me with a pissed look.

I don't know why thought she hasn't replied to my messages or phone calls but I am happy she's jealous. Maybe I can get in that pussy tonight. Just to make her more mad I put my hands on the strippers waist and started grinding her harder into my waist. As soon as I did that Beyonce came over and pulled me out the room.