Tom leaned against his table. "And you've never been mean to anyone?"

Avani stopped a foot away from him. He rested his palms on her hips, pulling her forward and closing the distance.

"No."

"I doubt that."

Avani did not reply to that, touching her lips with his instead. He pulled back.

He smirked at her huff. "I wanted to discuss something."

"What?"

"You were distracted in class."

"I was?"

Tom walked around the table, standing behind his desk. He opened a drawer, looking for something inside it.

"Your grades will slip at this rate."

"I'm a smart girl."

"No one is immune to failure if they don't try their best."

"Are you seriously caring about my grades, Tom?"

"As your teacher, yes, because at the end of the year, the blame will fall upon me if students were to score poorly than before."

"You don't have to worry about me. I can handle my grades."

"I doubt that."

"You doubt me a lot."

"You haven't given me a reason not to."

Avani narrowed her eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Tom handed her a folded newspaper, pointing at an essay.

Tom rested his hands on her waist, hosting her up as he made her sit on his desk.

Avani read the title of the essay. "Importance of trees? Are you serious?"

"Very," he said. "It's two hundred words and I want you to read it from starting to the ending. Show me you aren't easily distracted."

Avani bit her lip, looking at the easy. "That's it? This looks like it was written by a five-year-old muggle."

He smiled. "Complete it and I'll give you a reward."

Mischief danced in her eyes as she tipped her head backwards to look at him. "What reward?"

"I'll tell you later. Start reading."

Avani bit back her growing grin. "Trees are... I can't tell if you're joking Tom? This essay is awful... oh."

Avani's eyes widened when she felt Tom's hand on her thigh, slowly creeping upwards underneath her skirt.

"Continue," he ordered, his voice deeper than it had ever been.

"The t-fuck," she breathed. Tom towered over her, opening her legs. He hooked his palms around her knees, jerking her forward so that she was on the edge of the table. He trailed his fingers up her inner thigh. His touch left goosebumps on her skin, the tender skin of her thighs begging to feel more friction.

When Tom reached the lace of her knickers, she forgot how to breathe.

"You're not concentrating," Tom whispered. He pushed the lace aside, dragging two fingers against her sensitive folds.

Avani bit her lip, her eyes fluttering as she bought forward the paper. She tried to read it but found herself lost when she felt him insert the tip of his finger inside her.

"You seem distracted," Tom said. He took out his finger, rubbing the wetness that coated it against her folds.

"I can't" Avani said, bending her neck backwards, exposing her throat for the chilly February air to caress. Her thighs jerked. His touch was soft, barely there, and it tortured her beyond imagination. She tried to close her legs against his hand, trying to feel more of him but he pried her knees open with a harsh push.

"So much for someone who claimed to be smart."

"I am."

"Not enough, apparently," Tom said. Avani would have given him a witty reply but she saw him get down on his knees.

He got down until his face was in front of her sex. He pushed back her skirt, fingers looping around the fabric of her knickers as he tore them with just one tug. He pulled her forward, placing a kiss against her thigh. It was a light feathery thing, like a butterfly sitting on bare skin but it made Avani push her fingers in his dark curls, the silky strands contrasting against her olive skin.

"Read," he said.

Avani sucked in a sharp breath, pulling at his curls when he dragged his hot tongue against her sex.

"Fuck it," Avani said as she threw the essay in the opposite side of the room. Tom rolled his tongue around her clit.

Avani closed her eyes as she felt Tom's tongue pass past the threshold of her sex. He looked up at her with hooded eyes, his hands digging so harshly against her skin that she was sure she would have bruises in the shape of his fingers.

She looked down at him, heart sweating and mind blazing.

Tom Riddle was nothing less than a muse of a Greek sculpture, and as she watched him on his knees in front of her, she knew she was the luckiest girl alive.

Her hot pants filled the room, the louder voices muffled behind her palm. The idea of getting caught only fuelled her adrenaline. She pulled at his curls, and he groaned against her, the vibrations climbing up her body, right into her soul, disturbing the peace it had been.

Avani came unfold, her teeth digging into her hand to smother her screams.

And when Tom drank every last drop of her as if it was honey, Avani remembered why she had fallen for him in the first place.  

A/n - You guys, i didn't realise writing smut would be so fucking hard and so goddamn embarrassing, like i want to kill myself. And this wasn't even proper smut.

A mental note to myself to not to write vajayjay eating in future because i suck at it. 

And also, if you're liking this story, please leave a comment or a vote. It motivates me a lot.