ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"hey do you want something to eat? i'm going to chic-fil-a" Brooklyn was at home and i was calling her on the car bluetooth."sure, just get me a spicy chicken sandwich and fries." Brooklyn is really obsessed with that damn chicken sandwich, probably more than she's obsessed with me.  "Alright I'll be home in like 15 minutes, see you when I get home." I say as I am about to end the call when Brooke says "Okay, and after we eat our food I'm gonna eat something else." Brooke laughs. "girl bye, I'll see you in lil." 

When I get to our apartment on the 5th floor, Bk is sitting at the table and scrolling through her phone.  As she looks up at me I hold up the bags of food and set them on the table. "hey baby" Brooke gets up and starts kissing my neck. "hey" I giggle pushing her face away, "you said after we eat" I finished giving her a side eye and a smile. "Fine let's eat." she smirks at me.

"so when you gon drop cyberpunk? all yo fans been buggin bout that song." I say as I take a bite from my burger. "I don't have time to be droppin all my unreleased tracks." she said not paying me any mind. "nah bro I want you to drop that shit, it's lowkey fire." i say laughing.

After we are done eating Brooke looks at me dead in the face, "don't think i forgot about what i said." She walks up to me and starts kissing on my neck and rubbing on my body. She then looks at me  and we start making out.

Brooke lays me on the couch and puts my legs around her body.  She pulls my shirt off above my head and starts giving me hickeys all over my breasts, she slowly makes her way down to my stomach, kissing me gently as she starts un-doing my pants.

Once she has unbuttoned my pants she slowly slides them down my legs and takes them off. She looks at me and smiles as she goes down and starts kissing my pink lace panties. "girl if you don't stop playin, and just eat me already." I say getting annoyed atp. "alright bet." she says aggressively  taking off my underwear. 

Brook takes her pointer finger and her middle finger and starts circling my kitty as we start making out. She goes faster and I start moaning in her mouth as i do that I can feel her smile through the kisses. Brooke stops kissing me, puts her fingers inside of me and goes for the kill.

She starts eating my soul out and every time I put my stomach in the air she pushes it  back down. She starts going faster and faster, "Brooke, I can't take it baby!" I scream as I am about to cum. " I can't let you tap out yet." she mumbles into my pussy. 

"Oh fuck..brooke baby, you're so good" I whine, literally on the verge of cumming. "baby I'm cumming!" I yelp trying to hold it in. "cum for me baby, let it out." she says in a very masculine tone. Finally, I let all of my juices out. Bk takes her fingers out of me and licks them, slowly starting her way up, back to my face. She starts caressing my boobs and licking on my neck. I am still breathing loud and hard from the experience that brooke just took me through. She looks me in my eyes and after a second we both break out laughing...

TBC...

A/N: I didn't know I knew so many nasty things 🤭

^ me cuz ik the hoes gon luh dis