𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ʙʏ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ

isis POV

Brooklyn and I first met two years ago at one of the Weeknd's concerts. When I was in line to get into the arena she told me that her friends had asked her to get my number, I gave it to her and after the concert she had called me and we talked for hours, she was just the funniest person I have ever met. Since she lived in Atlanta and I lived in New York, we could never see each other but we would always facetime and have E-sex. We started visiting one another every month in Atlanta. I would stay for a week and we would do things such as, go for walk, picnics,shopping and of course we had the most passionate sex. After a year of us doing that we finally decided to move in together in Atlanta. Even though we are both pursuing our musical careers, we can always make time for each other.

Lathan has always been Brook's best friend since 9th grade. They were always called the perfect light skin duo. Andre and I met while I was on tour 3 months ago in Michigan. He had backstage passes to my show and when we got to know each other we really clicked. I always think it is a blessing that everybody in our friend group are successful musical artists. All of us give inspiration to each other for new songs and tour themes. 

I always hate when BK is on the road, but i try to travel with her on tours, and she does the same for me. I swear i couldn't see myself without her and I think she is just the best person in my life right now. I know you are dying for me to talk about how well she is in the bedroom, so I might as well just get into it.

Brooklyn has this aura about her when she is going in on me. No matter if we are having rough,sensual, or passionate sex she always makes me feel at best. with every thrust of her strap or every lick of her tongue, i'm telling you, she does it the best. When i first met her, I was soooo straight, and somehow, she has turned me. I love when she is eating me from the back, whenever we are in that position she likes to slap my ass and finger me. I can't even tell you how many times I've tapped out.  Even when I tell her I can't take anymore, she keeps going, makes me ride out my orgasm. She can dick me down better than any nigga ever has. 

Me and Brook have sex at least five times a week. Once Andre walked in on us doing it, and when we had finished he acted like nothing even happened (as he should). Brooke even said that one of these years, on my birthday, she will marry me. Even though i wish that day would come already, it will be worth the wait.

 Even though i wish that day would come already, it will be worth the wait

First chapter is eating