"You sure you want me to do this?" Minho genuinely questioned the younger. Jisung, with no hesitation replied, "I am hyung."

Minho felt Jisung's warm breath hit his lips, turning him on. Minho moved his head down even closer to Jisung's, his eyes switching between his eyes and his lips.

As soon as their lips connected, Jisung felt like he was in a whole new world, he had never kissed anyone before, he didn't know if it was suppoused to feel like this.

But he liked the way it felt.

Minho reached his hand around to Jisung's hair and played with it, twirling and tugging on it with his fingers,

Minho broke away for a second to catch his breath just to smash their lips back together into another even more passionate kiss.

Jisung had wrapped his arms around Minho's waist, one of his arms resting in the older back playing with his shirt in his hands.

Minho backed off of the younger, now practically sitting on his lap. He examined Jisung, his hair was fluffy, it looked perfect, his eyes looked alive, which made Minho feel proud, his neck was splattered in unnoticeable red and purple spots.

He's perfect..

"Hyung..." Jisung whined

He looks too cute when he whines, it makes me want him more...

Minho tilted his head in response, making Jisung whipped by his cuteness, how could he look so innocent after what he had just did..?

"You want more?" Minho questioned.

Jisung nodded, "but one thing.."
Jisung sat up and rolled the two over, making himself dominant over the older.

"Oh so you're in control now, we'll see if it stays that way." Minho said playfully, his smirk never leaving his face.

Jisung scoffed as he grasped Minho's chin in his fingers, bringing his head up more.

Minho wasn't laughing now, he never thought he would be on the bottom, but damn did it feel good...

Jisung looked into Minho's eyes before bringing their lips together.

They broke apart for a quick second before Minho took Jisung's bottom lip in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Ah~"

"Maybe I'm not fit to be on top..." Jisung laughed awkwardly, Minho took Jisung head in his hands, holding it lightly.

"Maybe your not.. but that doesn't mean you didn't make me feel good.."

Minho cringed at his words

------

For real!? I made my crush feel good.. what am I really supposed to think about this..?

Just then, Minho's lips crashed into Jisung's neck, he sucked on it using his tounge, the feeling made Jisung feel the best he's ever felt in a long time.

"AhHhHHAJHhhHhhBhJhhHhHhhHhuGyGjBhVhBhBhbHbHbHbHbhBhBhBHHhHhHhGhHhhHhHvHVhH WHAT THE FUCK?!?!????"

Hyunjin walked into the guest bedroom bored without knocking, not thinking anything would be going on between the two, but holy shit was he wrong.

He walked in to see Minho laying down with his hands tugging on Jisung's hair, his lips moving on Jisung's neck. Jisung was sitting, his legs spread on Minho's lap, his head thrown back.

Jisung immediately hopped off of Minho who was frozen in his spot. The two looked in shock twords Hyunjin.

"Well you could've atleast knocked first!" Minho gestured his hand twords the door.

"Well I'm sorry you told me you hated eachother!" Hyunjin retorted.

Jisung's heart felt shattered, was Minho just playing him, did he really hate him, was he just using him, or did he lie so Hyunjin wouldn't know...

Jisung didn't know what to think, but he didn't let his emotions show.

Minho sighed, "Anyways..."

"You guys want to come back to my room? I'm pretty bored in there, plus it's colder than in here so you guys won't get too hot."

"Sure!" Jisung stood up and followed Hyunjin out the door, Minho following close behind.

Once they were back in the clean room, Hyunjin told the two to make themselves comfortable. Jisung and Lee Know let Hyunjin sit in between them, trying to stop any accusations of what he had walked in on.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or..?" Hyunjin asked, but he didn't look at Minho.

"Do you guys like anime? A new Demon Slayer movie just came out and I've been wanting to watch it!" Minho asked, excited.

"I've been wanting to see that too!" Jisung replied back.

Hyunjin let his head fall limp as he voiced over the other's cheery yip yapping, "alright alright.. I'll turn it on, we're you guys in the mood for any snacks?"

Blush started to spread across Jisung's face as he remembered earlier when him and Minho had eaten the cupcakes...

He looked up to see Hyunjin staring at him, "oh.. sorry no thanks." He laughed awkwardly, his eyes meeting the floor.

<3

Hyunjin had his arm around Jisung's shoulder for God knows how long,

doesn't that stick of an arm hurt by now?

Minho wondered, rolling his eyes. Hyunjin kept staring at Jisung asking for affection, but Jisung was too focused on the movie. At one point Hyunjin rested his head on Jisung's shoulder and kissed it gently which really made Minho mad.

Minho was staring at Hyunjin with jealousy encrypted in his eyes, but Jisung didn't think anything of Hyunjin's actions

He had never had friends, but he assumed this is what they did...

A/N: OML GUYS IM GOING DELULU OVER MY OWN STORY, THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST WOW