Robbery

Kaia's pov

We we're back home and I was on my Mac book shopping for Christmas grifts until I heard a glass shader and stomping. "KIDS HO UPSTAIRS!" My dad yells to Alana, Eva and Mateo. I heard their little feet coming up the stairs. The burst through my door with Hr behind them. I close my bedroom door then we got into the smaller closet I have in my room for storage. "GIO SOMEONE BROKE IN, HIDE!" We hear my dad say. We all start crying. We and Jr went the farthest from the closet door with my stuff blocking us. My feet by jrs torso and jrs feet by my torso. I held Alana and Eva close as we waited it out. "NO CRIS I CANT LEAVE YOU" my mom tells him. We heard my dad yell then we heard a mixture of a scream and grunt from my mom. I hold jrs hand tight. We covered the littles ears as we listened through the rest in pain. We heard the cops yell and stuff. We exited my closet and went downstairs. Alana, Eva and Mateo traumatized. Me and jr too just trying to be strong. We saw my mom laying on the floor with her hand on her stomach "ple-please take me to the hospital" she says. I put alana and Eva down then help her up. We get in my G wagon then drive to the nearest hospital which was 10 minutes away. Once we got to the hospital they gave us a room immediately. My mom explained what happened. They decided to do a ultrasound just to make sure everything was fine. When we looked on the camera and there were 2 baby's but we couldn't hear the beats. The doctor looked around everywhere for a heart beat but nothing "uhm ma'am are you pregnant?" The doctor asked. My mom looked at me "yes," my mom replied "Kaia, I'm so sorry you had to find out like this" my mom apologized. I looked at the camera and slowly started crying as I blinked "ma'am I'm sorry to tell you this but, your twins didn't make it and you sadly have no more eggs" the doctor tells my mom. She started crying "thank- thank you doctor" my mom says. The doctor nodded before leaving. Me and my mom left and got in the car "what were you gonna name them?" I ask "Ángel and Bella Esmeralda" my mom replied. "I will name my babies after them" I tell her. She frowned "you would do that for me?" My mom asked. I nodded "I liked the names anyway" I reply. We get home and this is the painful part. Our whole family sits on the couch "you guys, me and your dad had twins on the way and- unfortunately they didn't make it" my mom explained "what does that mean?" Alana asked me "there is no more Babies in her tummy" I reply. They all start crying including my dad.