Arcturus landed beside the prince, also aiming his bow at them. The other Wood Elves came down from the trees and pointed their weapons at the dwarves so now the short people were cornered.

The dwarves seemed to recognise Arcturus as they gave him strange looks, especially at his raised bow. Arcturus merely raised his eyebrows back at them.

"Do not think I won't kill you, Dwarf. It would be my pleasure." Legolas frowned down at them, the leader glared straight back at him though. Arcturus slightly lowered his bow, making eye contact with Rae, he looked scared- like he lost something or someone again. Arcturus counted the dwarves. There was only fourteen- one was missing. Arcturus suddenly turned towards screaming, much like everyone did.

"Kili!" A familiar young blonde dwarf yelled to his brother. The black haired archer was being attacked by a rather small pack of spiders before Tauriel leapt down and began to kill them. Arcturus left the prince's side and began to help. He shot spider after spider, making sure most of them were dead.

"Throw me a dagger! Quick!" Kili yelled, frantically, Tauriel frowned at the dwarf. Arcturus merely raised his eyebrows at both of them as he stabbed a spider between the eyes.

"If you think I'm giving you a weapon, Dwarf, you are mistaken!" Tauriel growled and continued shooting the spiders with her brunette friend. She turned around and threw a dagger at the spider that was gonna kill Kili, killing it in seconds.

Once the spiders were dead, Tauriel pushed the short dwarf to the others, the elves surrounded the dwarves once more and Arcturus returned to his spot next to Legolas.

"Search them!" The prince said, lowering his bow as the elves searched the dwarves for weapons. Legolas took a locket from a red headed dwarf.

"Hey! Give that back! That's private!" The dwarf growled in response. Legolas only raised his eyebrows, looking at one of the two pictures inside.

"Who is this? Your brother?" He questioned, with genuine confusion. The dwarf frowned.

"That is my wife!" The dwarf countered, Arcturus had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing. He was stood beside Fili, who was also looking at the two of them, he looked a little offended.

"And what is this horrid creature? A Goblin Mutant?" Legolas continued, looking at the other picture. The dwarf, who was beginning to grow angry, shook his head.

"That's my wee lad, Gimli!" The red headed dwarf replied, defensively. He didn't like this elf insulting his kin.

"Alright, hand over your weapons." Arcturus grinned down at the unimpressed looking dwarf as he began reluctantly handing over his weapons. He handed the elf a few daggers and a sword. Arcturus raised his eyebrows, sheathing the sword in his own belt.

"Sooo.. hello, Arcturus." Fili grinned, Arcturus still looked quite unimpressed as he looked down at the young dwarf.

"Fili."
Fili's grin widened at the elf, who only rolled his eyes. Arcturus continued taking weapons from the blonde dwarf, who sighed every time he would find a "hidden" weapon.

Tauriel frowned, she had finished taking the weapons from a dwarf and pulled Legolas away from the dwarves for a moment to talk.

"Gyrth in yngyl bain?" (Are the spiders dead?) Legolas asked, looking at the red headed she-elf.

"Ennorner gwanod in yngyl na nyr(y)n. nan yr(y)n. E(n)gain nar." (Yes, but more will come. They are growing bolder.) Tauriel replied, looking around at the trees. Trees that were covered in webs and looked quite dead as well.

One of the elves handed Legolas a sword they had taken from the leader. He stared down at it with a deep frown, observing the sword.

Arcturus gave Fili a concerned look as the dwarf handed him even more weapons. He almost laughed as Fili took a dagger out of his boot.