'What if Jungkook doesn't leave after dropping me off?'

'What if Jungkook insists on coming inside the kindergarten with me and realises I never worked there before?'

Jimin's mind clouds with many what if theories that he didn't even notice they have already arrived at  Seoul children's kindergarten.

"Baby... my cute little wifey baby?" Jungkook calls Jimin cute nicknames finally getting the smaller out of his negative thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Jimin turns his head toward Jungkook with a confused face. The mafia boss smiles before pointing at the kindergarten using his index finger.

"Oh! We arrived already?" Jimin mutters in a small voice to himself, but Jungkook is quick to pick up on it. He smiles smugly before opening his mouth to speak.

"Awe, is my baby sad to leave me and go to work?" Jungkook asks in a baby voice, mimicking his wifey. Jimin gives him a disgusted look and blinks his eyes rapidly before unbuckling his seat belt and getting off the car.

"Never! I'd gladly leave you if I can!" Jimin sassily replies before swinging his backpack on his shoulders. Jungkook's heart aches at Jimin's reply, his face saddens, but before Jimin could notice that the taller masks it with a smug smile.

"You will one day, my cute wifey. I'll make sure of it." Jungkook declares hiding the hurt feeling deep inside his heart.

"You wish!" Jimin says lastly before closing the car door shut and walking toward the kindergarten. Jungkook watches his wifey enter the two story kindergarten building before driving off.

Jimin waits five minutes, leaning against the kindergarten wall, and comes out of the building, seeing the mafia's car disappear.

"Finally, he left. Oh no! I'm late!" Mumbling to himself, Jimin hastily runs toward the road and catches a nearby taxi and tells the driver to drop him off at Moonlight restaurant.

After 40 minutes, Jimin arrives at Moonlight restaurant he quickly runs inside the restaurant through the back door and changes his clothes to casual wear, taking his wig off and shuffling his short hair. He washes away the makeup and puts on an apron while making his way toward the cash register.

"Jimin! You are late!!" A man around 20 years old, round eyes, with blond hair speaks with his hands placed on both sides of his hips, with a serious look in his face, startling Jimin