(Outfit)

"ʜᴇʏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ" Kalani spoke softly, while walking down the stairs.

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝟹𝟿𝟺𝟼: 𝙷𝙴𝚈 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁𝟺𝟾𝟿𝟿: 𝚄𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚐

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁𝟻𝟼𝟿𝟿: 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚞𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝g

𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙲𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙲: 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴!!

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁𝟹𝟸𝟽𝟷: 𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚌 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚞

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁𝟼𝟻𝟺𝟽: 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

"Stay outta my man face" Kalani mumbled while sitting in between Mora and Demauri, before busting out laughing, almost falling out of her chair.

"TiccyTacc ur funny" Kalani said, while covering her mouth. Hearing the name, both Mora and Demauri put their head up to see what was happening.

"Hey live!!" Mora practically screamed, while Demauri just did a head nod towards the camera, putting his elbow on Kalani's shoulder.

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝟸𝟽: Ain't y'all supposed to be getting ready?

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝟾𝟸: y'all should do a pop out at my party next month

𝚃𝚒𝚌𝚌𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚌: Accept my joining request Kalani 😒

𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛𝟺𝟹𝟸: TiccTacc...ur doing to much

"We are supposed to be getting ready, but I only have to do my hair, Ion know bout these two, and uu have to book us for a hopout" Kalani said while accepting TiccTacc's joining request.

"Where's my man??" TiccTacc asked after she noticed she joined the live. Not wanting to argue with her, Kalani pushed the phone over so she could talk to 'her man'.

"Heyy baee" TiccTacc slightly yelled, meanwhile Demauri wasn't paying any attention to her because he was to busy side eyeing Kalani for putting him in this predicament.

"I'm not ur bae." Demauri said, while pushing the phone back to Kalani. Mora and Kalani put their hand in front of their mouth to silent their laughter.

After calming down Kalani finally grabbed her phone. "Are y'all done now?" She asked so she could finish getting ready. She knew she could get ready without her phone but she wouldn't have nobody to talk to, or she couldn't play her music.

Twin shook his head rapidly, trying to push Kalani out of the kitchen so he wouldn't have to talk to her again. Kalani laughed at the gesture  walking away so she could finish getting ready since it was now 10:30 AM.

Seeing the interaction Kalani and Twin just had TiccTacc asked Kalani if she could stay away from her 'man' and told her to stop being a homewrecker to a happy home. Kalani busted out hollering at the question because she just got rejected on live.

"Dat house is not happy, uu mad over a nigga?" Kalani asked, having to basically crawl up the stairs so she could finish getting ready for the day. But before TiccTacc could respond, Kalani kicked her off, knowing she would still be in the comments, complaining here and there.

Walking into the bathroom, Kalani let out a sigh before laughing a little bit, then she started on her hair.

(Hair)

(Hair)

Finally getting the edge to swoop, she let out a sigh of relief. "Ight y'all I'm off dis multicolored app until later or sum" she said, packing her stuff up because her mom was 45 minutes away.

First she started to clean the dishes she dirtied earlier, and then picked up her spot with the air mattress so Helen wouldn't have to do it and then Kalani helped Mora with hers.

20 minutes had passed and Kalani and Mora was bored, so they decided to have a dance battle until Kalani's mom pulled up.

(Kalani is Jayah)

The twenty minutes had passed during battling, and Kalani's mom was now five minutes away. So Kalani told Mora to hurry up because they would do their face paint in the car so they wouldn't have to rush into it later.
____________________________________