Tae turned around and blinked twice, confused. 

Tae: Cia.

Cia: Oh god..

Jungkook raised his eyes and just like Taehyung, looked at them in confusion.

JM: You!  Hah!  I was so worried. For fuck's sake!

The couple stood up, not uttering a word. 

Tae: Why did you..

Cia: You called us earlier in tears!  What do you mean why?!!  Look your eyes are so puffy my poor baby come here.  She said as she pulled her friend in a hug and looked at  the man behind him.

Cia: Hi?

JK: Hi.

Tae: Oh. Cia. This is..Jeon Jungkook.

Cia: Jeon Jung-ahhhhh. I see. You are the.. Uhm.. The fiance?

JK: ...Yeah.

Tae: She is Cia. One of my closest friend. We met in Paris. 

JK: Ahh.

Cia: Yeah..

JM: What happened??  Why were you crying so hard??  And what are you doing here hyung??

Tae: He came to comfort me.. I am happy you guys also came but I am sorry I worried you so much. That was not my purpose. Taehyung said with a low voice.

Jimin sighed lightly and also hugged him as tight as he could.

Tae: *sniff* I have something to tell you...

Cia: Mhm?

They took seat and Tae started to narrate everything. Then ended it with the announce of his departure to Paris the next day.  He didn't want to waste time. 

JM: If you feel that it's what you need. Do it.

Cia: Hah. I feel sad to hear that but.. Go for it. We will be rooting for you. And we will meet each other soon anyway.

Tae: Yeah. He said and turned to Jungkook who had been quiet since a while.

He held his hand and smiled at him softly. A smile that Jungkook gave back, thought, he was feeling  depressed.

The silence got broken by the sound of his phone.  He looked at the screen and sighed.

JK: That's my mother..

Tae: You should pick up. That might be important.

He stood up and picked the call in the kitchen not to disturb them. Cia followed him by the eyes and looked at Tae.

Cia: What's the deal with him now?

Tae: What do you mean?

JM: Is he still planning to get married ?

Tae: It's not like he has choices.

Cia: Fuck.. I didn't know the situation was that bad. Hah.

Tae: Mhm.

JM: Did you talk to your mom about this decision?

Tae: Ga eun will tell her anyway.  You see, I am just so mad with every members of my family. Expect my grandparents of course. I don't feel like meeting any of them before leaving.

Cia: I can understand. Your father is such a asshole.

JM: Cia.

Tae: Let her. That's the truth.