"Dad dad! Can you tell me more about the prophecy?" the child immediately and diligently puts himself under the covers waiting impatiently for his father to tell him his favorite story: "The prophecy of the Snow".

"Aren't you tired of hearing the same story almost every night, kid?" the big one laughs heartily, stroking the head of his impatient son. "Okay okay, now I'll tell you about it. Again."
He clears his throat, which has suddenly gone dry, before opening it again to tell his son's favorite story.

«As you already know, the prophecy says that every hundred years a boy with white hair is born and that his body is as fragile as that of a little girl. His lips are cherry red and his skin is as white as snow », he tucks the baby tightly in, holding him tight in that sweet warm grip.

"It is said that his beauty is unmatched by anyone. The delicacy of his voice is sweet as honey and his ice blue eyes are able to read right into your soul. »
The man leans back in his chair continuing to observe his son who was watching him with all the attention he had with him, despite the great movement he had made during the day.

«Precisely because of his miraculous birth, the chosen one will have to be sacrificed in fire for Khvirtus: the divinity of protection, catastrophe and night. He took care of the protection of the village and its inhabitants, watching over it during their sleep. In exchange for his protection, the deity demanded the sacrifice of the purest person worthy of being able to stand next to him. »

The boy still didn't take his attention away from his father, too concentrated on immersing himself in the prophecy trying to imagine it in his mind.
«Only with this sacrifice, the citizens of the village could lead peaceful lives, being very grateful both to the divinity and to the sacrificed», he strokes the boy's hair and gives him a small smile.

«But now it's time to go to sleep, tomorrow you'll have to put a lot of effort into the work and I want you fully loaded. All right, Bisill?" Says the father with a big laugh, while he gets up to go put out the candle that is on the desk a little further from the bed.

"All right. But tomorrow I want to hear it again eh! Do you understand, bald guy?" The boy was happy that his father, despite telling him the story almost every night now, tried to please him. She would never have asked for a better father than him.

"That's up to you young man. If you're good tomorrow, then I'll tell you about it again », he blows on the candle, extinguishing it, causing the room to be illuminated by the light of the shining moon and no longer by the fiery red of the flame. He leans in again to give him a kiss on the forehead before saying goodnight and exiting the boy's room.

According to my theories, it will be during this period that the chosen one will be born! Can't wait to see him with my own eyes... I bet he's going to be a spectacular person.

And with a smile on his face, the child makes himself comfortable in the warm blankets before falling into the arms of Morpheus.