"They"
.
.
.
.
.

Name: Y/n
(Lady Ume in her human disguise/ Y/n-Sama and my lady from Kiseichū and Kōga)

Age: 5600 yrs

Race: Mimic Demon

A race of demons that adapted to mimic the appearance of humans through environmental evolution. They have very little use for demonic magics, so instead they adapted to have control over their body and turn it into a weapon against their enemies. Different body manipulation variations depend on the demon's general environment.

-----------------------------------------

Body Manipulation variant: Fleshy Obi Sash

Eight-Layered Obi Slash
Y/n creates 8 long ranged Obi sashes to cut down her opponents from afar. Y/n noted that this interweaving attack has no blind spots, thus making it extremely effective.

Obi Assault
Y/n unleashes three layers of sashes, each splitting into two, towards her opponent from bottom to top.

Obi Pursuit
Y/n slides towards her opponent while one of her sashes vertically slashes them upwards.

Piercing Obi
Y/n performs an aerial attack by launching all of her sashes downwards towards her opponent.

Severing Obi
Y/n relentlessly lacerates her opponent with her sashes, this attack often ends with her victims being completely dismembered.

Entangling Obi
Y/n sends her sashes underground reappearing underneath her opponents' location, forcing them to sit stagnant on the ground and leaving them vulnerable to her.

Sentient Flesh Obi
Y/n had also displayed the ability to create obi sashes with cognitive functions as well. Y/n can also telepathically communicate with her sentient sashes.

-----------------------------------------

Name: Kiseichū (Useless Kiseichū by Y/n)

Age: 2000 yrs

Race: Maggot Demon

A race of lesser demons that attach themselves to another species of demon or human and slowly burrow into them; often using the corpse as some sort of hideaway. They are known for their demon magics that involve their incredibly potent and corrosive toxins that are naturally produced by their skin and a large organ in the last segment of their bodies.

(Imagine Toji's curse worm)

----------‐------------------------------

Demon Magic: Neurowyrm Spigot

Jettison
Kiseichū launches a high-pressure jet stream of its toxin in liquid form from the tubes at the end of its body. Contact with any living or non-living thing with the result is the immediate corrosion of the area of contact.

Mist
Kiseichū releases a mist comprised of its toxin from the tubes at the end of its body as well as its mouth into the open air; it will linger for days, spreading far distances and drastically impacting the surrounding environment via toxic pollution. Most times, the release of this mist is involuntary.

Solidification
Kiseichū fires toxin-filled spheres from the tubes at the end of its body; they explode on impact with a solid surface and launch toxins as far as 5 meters. The explosion is known to be so loud; that it can be heard from up to 52 miles away.

Observation
Kiseichū uses all four of its eyes; opening all of them at the same time. Doing such a thing gives them a glimpse into the near future; receiving a vision with impeccable detail.

Parasitism Ⅰ
Kiseichū crawls inside of Y/n's back. They do not merge. His added presence in her body serves to give her a small power boost, hide Kiseichū from humans or other prying eyes, confuse other demons, and travel conveniently.

Parasitism Ⅱ
Kiseichū crawls inside of Y/n's back. Their bodies merge to a certain degree while being easy to separate from each other at the same time. This merging grants Y/n's Body Manipulation Variant: Fleshy Obi Sash with extra features from Kiseichū. Each sash now being equipped with tubes and a poison-producing organ at the end; allowing her to use Jettison, Mist and
Solidification.

Parasitism Ⅲ
Kiseichū crawls inside of Y/n's back. Their bodies merge quite deeply making it hard to separate from one another quickly. This merging grants Y/n's body as well as her Body Manipulation Variant: Fleshy Obi Sash with extra features from Kiseichū. Kiseichū's four eyes fuse into one and implant themselves into Y/n's forehead giving her the use of Observation. The pours of Y/n's skin become dilated, allowing her to secrete a thin layer of Kiseichū's toxin over the entirety of her body. Y/n's Body Manipulation Variant: Fleshy Obi Sash gains extra features from Kiseichū. Each sash now being equipped with tubes and a poison-producing organ at the end; allowing her to use Jettison, Mist, and Solidification.