"𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣..."

Start from the beginning

(Free choice💃🏾)

(Free choice💃🏾)

You walked out the bathroom and saw katsuki all ready to go. "Hurry up dumbass, no one has time to wait on you all morning" he rolled his eyes "ok I'm almost done, im just grabbing some stuff"

Katsuki POV:

I look at y/n in her uniform and I see her skirt "you need a new skirt" "don't you think I know that kat?" I looked her in her face "are you wearing shorts under your skirt?" "YES KATSUKI" "WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT?" "YOU! IT IS TO EARLY FOR ALL THESE QUESTIONS, SHUT UP."

I grab a pillow off the bed and throw it in her face and she just turns back around to put on her jewelry. 'Damn... her dumbass skirt' I got up and walked to the living room because y/n was taking forever. "Ok I'm done we can go now" "fucking finally, you take forever and 3 days to get ready"

"I do not now let's go" she walked out the door with me following right behind her "keys" y/n looked over and tossed me the keys. I walked to her side of the care and open the door "Thanks kat" she smiled at me "whatever" I muttered and looked away.

I get in the car and we both drive to school while listening to y/n's playlist.
"What do you think we're doing today?" I looked over at y/n "I don't know, I think aizawa said something about a place" y/m hummed and looked out the window. We got to the school after about 15 minutes of us driving and talking.

Me and y/n are walking down the hall, on the way to class when y/n spotted raccoon eyes "I'll see you later kat, I wanna go catch up with mina" she kissed my cheek and walked away.

"Hey man" shitty hair came over and wrapped his arm around me. I glared at him "get off me" I shrugged him off "sorry dude" he put his hands up in defeat "so whats up with you and l/n?" I quickly look over at him "the fuck are you talking about?" "Well I know its only been a month of school but you guys seem really close"

"ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS" I yelled at him with my hand up threatening to blow him "sorry man I didn't mean to make u upset" shitty hair chuckled thinking that it was funny. "I heard what we're going to be doing in class today" I looked over at shitty hair curiously.

He took that as a sign to keep going "we're going on a field trip to a training facility and we get to wear out hero suits!" Shitty hair smiled "well good because I want all of you extras to know that my hero suit is better than everyone's" I smirked while balling my hand into a fist. "Sure man" shitty hair laughed and patted my shoulder and walked ahead of me "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" I walked after him.

TIME SKIP AND Y/N POV

"YAY" "HELL YEA" "YES" "AWSOME" the class yelled out in excitement knowing that they would be wearing their hero suits and going to train outside of school for the first time. "Kat aren't you happy we finally get to wear out hero suits" you tapped his shoulder "its whatever" he rolled his eyes "but just know, I'm gonna have the best hero suit" he bragged "of course you will katsuki" you said sarcastically.