"𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣...𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠"

You are out getting your school uniform with your dad since school starts in 2 weeks. You guys like to go shopping early so you don't have to rip and run everywhere to get the thing you need for school.

"This is the place to get the UA uniforms right?" Your dad asked the worker "yes, it is" the worker responded with a smile "do you need any help?" "Umm no thank you, we'll let you know if we do though" your dad told them.

You went straight to the uniform shirts so you could go ahead and get that out of the way. You searched for your shirt size, found it, tried it on, and got more in the same size. "N/n hurry, we have to get to the next store before it closes" "okay dad, just let me grab my skirts" you grabbed your size skirt but this time didn't try it on.

You've been training all summer so you could get your body right and ready for the hero courses coming up, so obviously your body changed a bit but you just thought you skirts would fit the same way it would before you started to get right.

TIME SKIP 2 DA FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL💃🏾

You woke up to your alarm blasting in your ear 'this dumbass alarm, I wish I could change that shit' you groaned not wanting to get up. You heard a ding come from your phone.

KIT KAT😍

KIT KAT😍
We're gonna walk to school
I'll be at your house at 7
Be ready bun bun

BUN BUN🐰🤢
What if I don't wanna walk with you🤔

KIT KAT😍
😐

BUN BUN🐰🤢
🧍🏾‍♀️
So you said 7? Got it
Read

You went to your bathroom and started the shower, after the shower you brushed your teeth and started on your hair. You did 2 puff balls like this.

(You can change the hairstyle if you'd like)

You then put on you uniform along with some black thigh highs and those ugly ass church roach poker 3's. Your skirt was a little shorter than expected but you were just gonna have to deal with it and hope your ass didn't basically fall out of it. You did your makeup quickly and went downstairs.