𝟹𝟹: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄

Comincia dall'inizio

"Um, i'll guess we'll start out with me! Okay who had me?" Connie questioned after they were all situated.

"That would be me," Fulton replied, standing to his feet and handing the girl her gift.

Kendall watched as they went around in the a circle, each person receiving and giving gifts.

Her heart began to beat out of her chest, growing more and more anxious for when she would have to give Adam his.

Julie had Dwayne.

Dean had Goldberg.

Adam had Guy.

Connie had Charlie.

And so on.

"Okay who has Kendall?"

"That's me!" Guy laughed, quickly giving Kendall her present and walking back to his spot.

Kendall smiled, you wouldn't think it but Guy Germaine was an excellent gift wrapper.

She held two packages. One smaller, one bigger.

She opened the smaller one first, instantly laughing as she caught the sight of a pack of stickers. "I hope you know what those stickers are for."

Kendall continued to laugh, "of course i do!" She recalled the story of the two preschoolers Kendall and Guy. Kendall gave Guy a sticker in exchange for his friendship and they remained friends to this very day.

"I wanted to give you more stickers in exchange of your friendship for another ten years."

"I accept the fair trade!" She laughed before opening the bigger gift. She gasped as she saw a Minnesota Wilds jersey with her last name on the back, "oh my gosh Guy!"

He snickered at her reaction, "we all know you're gonna go pro one day kens. That jersey is just a little... premonition."

"I can't believe this. Thank you so much Guy. I love it with all my heart," she replied, hugging the jersey to her chest.

"You're welcome Kens."

"Alright Adams next."

Kendall turned to the boy beside her, placing the small wrapped box into his hand. "Surprise Banksie."

He smiled, quickly unwrapping the small box.

When opening the box, his breath caught in his throat, his eyes widening. He carefully took the small gold ring out of the box, "oh my gosh."

"I thought you could use a sturdier promise ring," she laughed anxiously as he continued to examine it carefully.

He took notice to the small engraving that was written across the outside of the ring.

'your number 1 fan, forever & always"

Kendall watched his fingers as they traced along the engraving, completely shocked.

She spoke quietly, just for him to hear, "i engraved it so you know i really meant it. No matter what happens between us, i'll always be there for you Adam. Always."

He was overcome with emotion as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her to his chest, "thank you so much, Kendall."

She smiled softly, placing her arms around his upper back, enveloping him. "I mean it Adam, i really do."

Backing away from her, he slipped a small card into her hand, "Merry Christmas, Kendall."

She looked down before smiling, looking deep into his eyes.