After watching the excitement, An Qingyan smiled and introduced the both parties to each other, explaining what had just happened.

Sure enough, he was a big boss who couldn't be provoked. The director secretly wiped the cold sweat in his heart and smiled at Pei Chuan, with the wrinkles at the end of his eyes particularly noticeable.

"It turned out to be Mr. Pei. It was all a misunderstanding just now."

"I just got a little excited when I saw Xiao Lin and thought he came out of a book."

As the director spoke, he turned his gaze to Lin Suici and relentlessly asked, "Xiao Lin, do you really have no plans to act?"

"This role really suits you, why don't you give it a try first?"

Lin Suici's eyes were somewhat bewildered, and his palms were sweating profusely, making it difficult to describe his current mood.

Just now, he hadn't realized it. It turned out that this was the well-known director Wu Weiguang in China. The popular film "Kyushu Legend" starring An Qingyan a few years ago was directed by him.

Now this well-known director has actually taken a liking to himself, which Lin Suici never dreamed of.

But he...

Lin Suici clenched his fist and then let go, shaking his head and refusing as if he didn't hesitate too much.

"Young man, don't rush to refuse..."

The director wanted to continue persuading, but An Qingyan hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Alright director, don't scare him, you go ahead and get busy, I'll talk to him."

The director just gave up. Before going out, he even took a second look at Lin Suici. The more he looked at it, the more he felt it was suitable. Hey...

After hearing the director's words, An Qingyan also felt that Lin Suici was suitable for the role of master, and this kid also likes to act, but the other party's current situation is special, which is a bit regrettable.

"Suici, since you like acting, you can give it a try."

An Qingyan gently added: "Of course, you don't have to feel embarrassed, just follow your own heart."

Lin Suici nodded gratefully towards An Qingyan, his drooping long eyelashes blocking the emotions in his eyes.

Pei Chuan, who was next to him, noticed his emotions and silently raised his hand to touch the back of the child's head. His low and deep voice was particularly soothing as he said, "It's okay."

When Lin Suici's situation improves in the future, if he wants to act, Pei Chuan can invest money for him to do it. It doesn't matter what he wants to do, no matter how well he acts, as long as he is happy.

Master Pei's idea is very simple and rude.

It didn't take long for An Qingyan to start filming today's scene.

Lin Suici was sitting in the corner of the studio, watching the shooting seriously. Right now, they were filming a fight scene.

The beautiful young man dressed in an exquisite costume seemed to have transformed into a different person in front of the camera as he held a sword in his hand. His face was clear and handsome, but his eyes were sharp and cold.

He floated in the air with the help of the wire, flipped over, and drew his sword. All of his movements were clean and neat, his clothes swaying and his long hair rising with the movements.

Lin Suici stared intently, reluctant to even blink his eyes. There was admiration and longing in his eyes, as well as a loneliness hidden deep inside.

Pei Chuan stood beside him to accompany him.