32.

Matteo woke me up when we got home, "love, we're back home." He says rubbing my leg.

"mhm" I mumble and sit up rubbing my eyes. I slide out of the truck, Matteo closes the door and grabs my hand and we walk inside. We get up to my room and I flop on my bed. Matteo laughs.

"Princess you need to change," Matteo says.

"I'll just sleep in this," I say, curling up into a ball.

"No, you need to change." Matteo says making me sit up and then walking back to my closet. "Just slide on this swear my love" Matteo says.

"mkay" I say, Matteo walks over to me and slides off the black turtleneck I was wearing then slides on the sweater. Matteo then untied my shoes and  then slides my pants off.

"Now you can go back to sleep, you sleepyhead" Matteo says. I roll back over and get under the blanket. I fall asleep shortly after I roll over. I wake up in the middle of the night and Matteo is hugging me close.

I slightly move my body away trying to get up, Matteo pulls me back in. "mamas don't leave." He mumbles. I turn around so I face him, "are you even awake?" I ask.

"mhm." He mumbles

"My love, I really needa get up," I whisper. Matteo let's go and I slide off of the bed running to the bathroom. I come back out and Matteo is on his phone. "Baby?" I say, he turns his head around.

"Princess?" He says, I sit on the bed.

"Sorry for waking you up. What are you doing?" I ask.

"Texting my mom back, she's still texting me asking when we're gonna bust her again. She's just pissing me off." Matteo says. I get on top of him.

"I know, I'm sorry she's being super clingy all of a sudden." I say. Matteo and I just stare into each other's eyes for a good thirty seconds.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Matteo whispers.

"I didn't doubt for a second you wouldn't be able to find me my love" I say. Matteo's hands slide up my sweater.

"Although." Matteo says

"Mhm?" I mumble

"I wasn't a fan of him calling you names." Matteo says.

"I know my love, neither was I." I said, I lean down and kiss Matteo and his hands move back down to my thighs. "I don't know what'd I do without your touch mamas.." Matteo whispers. I smile and start to kiss him again, sliding my tongue in his mouth.

My dad barges into my room, "KIRI" is all we hear. I turn my head around, "dad? What's wrong?" I say.

"Diane hasn't come home yet, it's 5 she said she'd be back by 4." My dad is panicking. I get off of Matteo and walk towards my father. "I'm sure she'll get home soon, why are you so worried?" I ask. Then I gasp and look back at Matteo, then back my dad "YOU LIKE DIANE" I smile

"WHAT, NO. I'M SIMPLY JUST WORRIED." He says. I roll my eyes, "mhm, whatever you dad. But seriously, try and sleep and we'll see if she's here later okay?" I tell him, walking back over to Matteo.

"I should be asking what y'all were doing when I came in here" he says crossing his arms.

"Now you keep avoiding it" I say, Matteo sits up.

"She's not wrong Boss, you keep avoiding Diane" Matteo says. My father rolls his eyes and walks out closing the door behind him. I laugh and get back on top of Matteo. "He likes her so much," I say, leaning back down, kissing Matteo. "Like you like me" Matteo says.

The doorbell rings, "Seriously, im trying make out with my boyfriend" I say rolling my eyes standing up. Matteo laughs and throws on a shirt, we go open the door. "Hello! I'm Allie!" Allie says, I look back at Matteo. "Who are you?" I ask and she looks at me weird, then she looks at Matteo smiling, biting her bottom lip. 

My hands form a fist at this point, "I'm Allie, I just told you" Allie repeats herself. I Look her up and down. "Bitch that doesn't help." I say. Her smile drops and she's standing straight. I turned to Matteo, "can you go get Ace for me please?" I ask him with a smile. He nods and walks upstairs.

"Okay, listen here. You need to tell me who you actually are, and stop eyeing my boyfriend." I say

"uh huh.. okay well your "boyfriend" would drop you instantly for me." She says and uses air quotes for boyfriend. I slightly smile, "you're really funny" I say,

She looks up and smiles, letting me know my father and Matteo are coming downstairs. I slap her across the face.

"WHAT THE HELL" she yells, I shrug.

"Don't look at my man then" I say.

"I told you, he'd drop you for me." Allie says again. I roll my eyes.

"you say that with so much confidence, while you are here eyeing him, I'm carrying his child." I say, Matteo comes right up behind me and moves me behind him. "No no, let me talk to her." I say moving to the side, yet Matteo moves in front of me. Matteo picks me up and throws me over this shoulder. My father comes downstairs and starts talking to Allie.

Matteo brings me upstairs and closes my room door. "What the fuck kiri" Matteo says, I start pacing the room. Fuck, I really just said that in front of my dad. "It shut her up." I say under my breath.