~4~

Jisung's tired eyes wondered around the crowd of basketball fans, they were whooping and just hyping up with group they were supporting

Jisung's tired eyes wondered around the crowd of basketball fans, they were whooping and just hyping up with group they were supporting. Some were painted purple, white, black and orange just which was for the Lakers. The team hyunjin was playing for while some others were red and black which was for the Hawkins.

The colours burned jisung's eyes since he could barely keep them open. He squeezed past it all and entered the arena where more bright colors shone from the crowd. They were going crazy, o e of hyunjin's members who he thought name was yeonjun would lick him lip and flip his hair then they would all roar like it was tradition.

He climbed up the stairs a little and sat down in the third roll, hyunjin must have already saw him because he came jogging over. "Hey"

"Hey", jisung replied, eyeing his sweaty figure up and down "ready?". He nodded rubbing his palms together.

"No need to be worried, you'll do great!" He reassured making hyunjin grin. "Kiss me good luck?" Jisung joined their lips in a brief kiss and pulled away before shooing him off before the game started. Immediately hyunjin left someone slammed into the chair next to jisung and he sighed already knowing who it was.

Minho.

"Hey jisungie~" Felix greeted and he gave a small waved at the brunette boy as he took his seat next to his insufferable cousin. He didn't want to concentrate on that, instead he looked at the game that had just started, the two teams struggled with the ball for a while before the Hawkins landed a point against Lakers. It wasn't long before they returned the point and evened out the scores. It went on like that before half times when both teams left to get some rest.

The crowd found a way to entertain themselves while doing the wave, soon the kiss cam was turned on and everyone let out a set of ' ooooh ' when a straight couple was put on screen. Jisung internally cringed when the girl backed out of it like five times before giving the boy a peck on his lips. It was no different from everyone else's, so he stopped watching and switched on his phone only to glance up and see his face on the big screen next to....minho's.

The crowd cheered and started chanting, blood rushed to jisung's face as he looked from the screen back to Minho, it was all so overwhelming. But Minho did not hesitate, he cupped jisung's face in his hands and closed the gap between them.

He tasted like strawberries. Jisung mentally noted, tilting his head a bit to get a better taste. He almost forgot he was not supposed to do this when Minho slipped his tongue into his mouth, in a panic he shoved him away completely out of breath and glanced at the players to see if hyunjin saw.

Oh shit. He saw everything.

His fists were balled in his sides, he was ready to start climbing up the stairs and probably knock someone's teeth out but changbin grabbed his shoulders as soon as the whistle went off for the players to go back the court.

Jisung made a quick beeline to the bathroom, HES splashed some water on his face. He ran his hand over his lips and let out a shaky breath. He could still taste him in his mouth.

Double oh shit.

He face palmed, cursing himself out for even thinking that, there was no way he could face Minho ever again so instead he hid in the bathroom for a while before returning to the match. It was already over, Lakers won. Chan raised the trophy up as they all cheered with the crowd. But no hyunjin.

Alarmed he pushed through to get to the front, "chan where is hyunjin?!" He yelled loud enough for both of the to hear. "Something about taking a shower? He's in the locker rooms I guess". He gratefully thanked him and ran off to the locker rooms just in time to stop hyunjin.

"Hey where are you going?" He mumbled still a bit panicky. "You won't stop me today! I'm seriously going to hurt him today" hyunjin seethed from the outside, struggling to get past jisung.

"No don't do that you can get in trouble for that, and he didn't do anything to me I'm still here" he reasoned out but hyunjin was still glaring at the hallway where Minho probably was. "Why don't we go over to your place hm? I'll tell my mom I'm staying the night, just calm down please..", hyunjin sighed but agreed, he bent down a bit to jisung's height and wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Wipe your lips babe you might catch something from him", jisung wiped his mouth with the back of his hand even if he knew he couldn't catch anything but still just to keep hyunjin calm enough to get to the car.

"Let's go?" He asked, looping their arms together and dragging him over through the back door where his car was parked, he could see Minho standing closer to chan's car and laughing. Hyunjin saw too and his hand tightened against jisung, he gave him a reassuring squeeze just as hyunjin opened the car door for him to slide in, and hyunjin mirrored his actions.

Putting the key in the ignition, he took 9mr last look at Minho before they pulled out of the school's parking lot. His heart beat could finally go back to normal and he relaxed in his seat taking in deep breaths.

Another crisis avoided.

He glanced outside the window, looking at the dark streets and the little population of people who still walked it, yet even if they had already left the school hours ago, he couldn't help but think about minho and the kiss cam they shared.

~~~~~
100 reads?
Nahh thank you so much guys! ❤️❤️