Chapter 11. At Least Its Over

Oh my gwrd BEN looks so hot in the pic XD

BEN's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear screaming and kicking from the closet and it sounds like (Y/N).

"That's my girl (could be a boy reading this so just say boy in that case ;) ! Sticking up for me and her!"

"T-Times up g-guys!" Toby says shyly. I hear them rumble around in the closet and their heads poke out of the closet. (Y/N) looks like she was brutally kissed and her shirt was ripped showing her bra making me blush.

"(Y-Y/N), your shirt... it-it's..." I feel my face getting more red by the second.

"Yeah... I see" she gives me a wink, making my face as red as a tomato. Suddenly Jeff grabs (Y/N) bridal style and takes her to his room.

"Jeff! Bring her back!!!"

"Never! She's mine now!"

"Jeff!" Slendy chimes in, then he disappears.

Slendys POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I teleport into Jeff's room to see him trying to take off the clothes of the already fainted (Y/N).

"Oh hey Slendy, do you wanna f*** her too?" He asks.

"Wha- NO! Give her back Jeff!" I yell at him.

"The problem with that, Slendy, is that I was gonna have some fun with her and I don't want anyone to ruin that."

"Jeff, you know we can't have that right? That thing is BEN's, and you can't keep her."

"Then I'll steal her, simple as that." He says, turning back to (Y/N), ripping the rest of her shirt off.

"Jeff! I'll be taking her now, child." and I take her in my arms blushing slightly from the lack of her shirt. I teleport back to the others and hand her to BEN.

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in BEN's arms and I snuggle closer. I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Stay KAWAII forever my Wolves!
Read, Heart, Comment~!