Chapter 5. Those Sweet Red Eyes

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey... (Y/N)?"

"Yeah BEN?" I wonder what's up now?

"I'm sorry for killing you bro" he says sounding truly sorry.

"I-It's fine I guess, I really didn't like him anyways..."

"On that note, would you ever kill again?"

"Oh most certainly! It's felt right when I did," I give an evil smile, "what's your 'phrase' anyway?"

"Oh I've kinda got two, the first one is: You shouldn't have done that; and the other one is: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? What's yours?"

"Oh it's: Playtime is over."

"That's sexy babe!" He says and my face turns red.

"Th-Thanks b-babe"

"I think it's time to go to Slender Mansion"

"But what about my house? AND MY GAMES?!?!?!" I say very concerned for my consoles.

"Don't worry. I'd never leave a console behind!" He says, "we'll get everything you want and some how stuff it in my room."

"Thanks, that makes me feel like my consoles are safe. You know I love my baby's."

"Do you love me?" He says and I start to ponder over the question.

"Sure why not?"

"Awww, how sweet, I love you too" BEN says then pulls me in for a kiss. Its a very passionate kiss. He licks you bottom lip asking for an entrance and you gladly let him in. He pulls your head closer to deepen the kiss. He finally searches your mouth and it puts a weird sensation through your whole body, but you like this new feeling. Even though I'm loving this I have to breathe ya know? So I sadly pull away.

"I-I think w-we should do this once we g-get to the Sender Mansion"

"Yeah... I think... your... right..." BEN says between breaths. "So since your my bæ we can do 'it' right?" He says pervertidly (A/N: I donno how to spell it but I DONT CARE).

"OH HELL NO!!!"

"Awww but baby!" He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"No! No, no, no, no, NO! Just not yet ok!" A shiver goes down my spine.

"You'll be mine someday! You hear?"

"Yes, yes, whatever you say!"

"Good" and he licks his lips. We walk into my house and he takes me to my room and heads into the computer.

"Um... can I really do that?"

"Sure just hold my hand" I do as he says and hold his hand and when we enter the computer I am surrounded by a bunch of numbers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the really short chapter I was just starting to get writers block that I know you've ALL experienced! Oh quick shout out to my five lovely friends!
EliteSaoAwesome
animallover3637
CarlieCombs
yinying04
muffinlover3000
djrock44

Wait... that was six... Six lovely friends! Stay KWAII forever readers! Read, Heart, Comment~!