Chapter 2. Back Again?

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you see him slip through the computer you run up to him and grab his ankle.

"Stop!" You yell still holding on. He is almost completely through so you have to let go. You start to cry on your bed and your mom just mumbles something to herself and walks away as if nothing happed.

You narrow your eyes at her and say
"That B****"

:3 Time Skip because I want to ->

9:30 P.M.
"(Y/N)! Get your PJs on!" She yells from the kitchen. She's probably eating everything out of the fridge. So thaaaaaats why she's so fat.

"Pffff........Hahahahaha!" You try to hold in your laughter but it doesn't work. Ahhhh I crack my self up.
"(Y/N)! Why the H*** are you laughing!"

"I can laugh if I wanna laugh can't I?"

"Not when your supposed to be getting your D*** PJs on!"

"Well sooooorrry for making my life not miserable!"

"Y-You think your l-life is miserable?" Even though you can't see her you know she smirked, "Good, keep it that way."
That did it. You grabbed your knife from your drawer and head down the stairs.

"Oh mother!" You yell with and evil smile upon your face.

"Look what I have for you!" You say as she turns around.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa-" She makes an ear piercing cry but gets cut off by your knife in her chest.

"There. Better?" And you get no response.

2 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey! I'm home!" Your dad says. You put an insane grin on and say

"You will be seeing her in a little while" Your dad was wide eyed
(something like this O-O) and his face was full of fear. He was starring at your dead mom on the floor.

"Sorry, dad. This is who I am now. I'm a killer now and I will be called
(Y/KN)" He does not reply. He just stands there in fear. You enjoy the fear on his face.

"Now. You must die." And with that you rush toward him and slit his neck like how Zach had. He fell to the ground with fear still on his face.

"Play time is over." You say for that will forever be your phrase.

"Time to play a horror game on the computer!" You say and walk up the stairs now covered in blood. As you turn on the computer in what was Zach's room. You look at your emails and see you got one 3 minutes ago.

"Who the H*** is this?!" You say. It was from someone called BEN Drowned. BEN huh? Nice name.
The email said:

~Hello (Y/N). I am BEN. BEN Drowned. And I've been watching you for a while, and I like you. Slendy says I can keep you if I kill your family but it looks like you've done that for me. You will see me soon but you won't know it is me. I can wait to see you, beautiful,

Love,
BEN~

"Woah"
You rubbed your eyes to check that it's not a dream. Wa-was that REAL? I read it again and it was real.

"Holy crap! Did he call me beautiful? Yep, yup, he did. And he is also a killer. A killer... likes me? Am I really THAT UGLY???" I ponder with myself before I climb in bed and go to sleep.

Hello everybody! It's @ninjafirewolf17 here! I hope you enjoyed my story so far and I promise it gets better! You'll have to wait until (Y/N) gets to school. KILLING SPREE!!! C u later my fanz!

^3^
~Kira