Just then a crack of lightning flashed across the sky "Oh God" Diana cried out, knowing they would have to call the search off if it decided to rain. Dani didn't fight the tears flooding her eyes as huge rain drops began falling on top of the squad car. As the drops increased in size and speed, the crew slowly made their way from the soggy tree line.

"Lord you can't take my baby from me! Not like this"! Diana yelled out before she dropped her head and cried into her hands. Once Dani laid eyes on Preston, she jumped up and ran straight to him. His white Polo shirt was filthy, there was rips in his sleeve and dirt covered him. It covered them all. Dani reached for his arm, seeing some blood "I'm fine baby" he calmly said but the strained look on Dani's face didn't change "Where is he??" she spat out but before he could answer, Cameron walked up behind him. Both his fist were clinched tightly and his mouth was balled up. Dani's heart dropped noticing the tears in his eyes and she heard Tiffany yelling and screaming on the phone in his ear.

"Oh my God! Preston what did y'all find?!" Dani asked in a panic as the rain began to pick up. The thunder roared louder as another strike of lightning lit up the sky.

"OKAY!! CAN I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE?!" a female officer yelled over the megaphone after giving everyone enough time to regroup. They were all glad Mr Barron warned them to be mindful of weather and some came prepared to keep searching but this type of weather so close to a body of water wasn't the best idea.

"WE HAVE LOCATED WHAT IS BELIEVED TO BE ZACHARY'S VECHICLE AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT"

A series of somber moans sounded around them.

"What about the guy!?"

"Yeah! Where's Zac?!"

"RIGHT! That's why we all here!"

"PLEASE! SETTLE DOWN PLEASE" the office said

She cleared her throat, looking over at Mr and Mrs Taylor who had been ushered over to stand beside her. She gave them a sympathetic look before pulling the megaphone back to her mouth

"THE WHEREABOUTS OF ZACHARY TAYLOR ARE CURRENTLY UNKNO-"

Before he could finish, the crown grew quiet as the thunder sounded. "THIS HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME AN ACTIVE MISSING PERSON CASE".....

_____________________

3:15pm..

Suite 4022 - Babygirl Taylor🎀

Fatima lay with her hand placed perfectly on her belly as she slept. Her mother had closed the curtains as the storm began to roll in, only deepening her slumber.

...darkness...white clouds that look soft to the touch but she couldn't reach them...she looked around, feeling lost as she didn't recognize where she was...the cry of a baby, a baby that was hers. she instinctively touched her midsection, gasping as she felt nothing. her eyes filled with tears..they gathered and gathered but never fell...she looked up at the sound of footsteps and the clouds disappeared..

"there goes mommy" that deep, rugged voice said instantly drying her tears.

she wasn't able to see his face but he knew those arms as a pink bundle with curly brown hair lay perfectly within them

"i'll be back" he said, he continued to lightly bounce her "i love you" he said as he leaned in to hand the bundle to her

"i'll be back" he repeated..