premier

The premier for The Boogeyman is finally here. Sophie and I road in the same limo on the way there. "You look stunning." I tell her as we walk the red carpet. "You look like a princess." She whispers in my ear as we pose for a picture.

"Sophie! Maizy! Can I ask you a few questions?" Some reports asks. "Wanna?" I nod towards the woman. Sophie nods her head and we walk closer to the woman.

"How are you two? You look fantastic by the way!" She says. "I'm good, and thank you so much." I smile. The lady asked us a few more questions until it was time to go in and watch the movie.

Sophie and I sat beside eachother, holding hands as we watched our horror movie. "It was so good, I jumped a few times." I laugh to Sophie as we leave. "I know, I felt you jump every five minutes."

The driver held the car door open for us as we got in the backseat of the limo. "Hey, Maze. I've been wanting to ask you something." Sophie says. "Okay, I mean we see eachother like every day but yeah, nows good." I smile sarcastically.

"I know, I just. I wanted to wait till the premier." She says, sounding nervous. "Oh, okay. What is it?" I ask. She picks up my hand, holding it in her lap. "Will you be my girlfriend, Maizy?" She asks. A dumbfounded look appears on my face.

"Really?" I ask. "Yes, really. Maizy, I've liked you since we met at the chemistry read. I've hated not being able to tell you I love you, and kiss you, and tell the world that you're mine." She says.

"I hate to break it to you, but most of our fans think we've been dating for a long time." I laugh. "Oh, well. Let's make it true?" She says in a questioning tone. "Yes, please. I love you." I smile. "You're my dream girl, Maze." She smiles.

We lean in, scooting closer to eachother in the backseat. We giggle together as we kiss and hold eachother, finally being able to say we are eachothers.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

soapy.t

t

L

L

iked by maze.logan and others

soapy.t Boogeyman Premier !!