more than friends

Filming in New Orleans with my bestfriend was the best experience ever. Sophie and I had so much fun, and we grew even closer over time. This was definitely one of my favorite horror movies to film, and if I could do it all over again, I would.

Sophie and I agreed that we shouldn't date while we were working together. It could make our characters have unwanted tension or comfort, and we wanted to do this right.

We finished filming almost a year ago, let's do some flashbacks...

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"Thanks for the uber." I smile. "No problem. Do you need help getting in?" Sophie asks. "Uh, yeah. If you don't mind." I say, taking her offer.

We just got back to L.A. about an hour ago. Sophie bought us an Uber to get us home from the airport. "Do you want to just sleep here? It's late, I don't want you going home alone." I ask, to which she nods.

We get inside my place and eat something before we get ready for bed. I got into bed first, leaving the table lamps on beside my bed so Sophie can see. "Jet lag gone yet?" She asks as she comes in my room in pj's. "Nope." I laugh, popping the 'p'. She gets in bed and we turn off the table lamps.

"I'm really excited to see the movie. But I'm glad we're done filming." Sophie says, rolling to face me. "Why?" I ask, rolling to face her aswell. "Because. Now, I can do this." She says.

Her hand comes up to tuck hair behind my ear. I'm glad the lights are off, because my cheeks are definitely bright red right now. Sophie's hand stays on my cheek, caressing it with her thumb. She leans over, laying her lips on mine.

I kiss her back immediately, moving my hand to rest over her waist. "I've missed this." She mumbles against my lips. "Me too, Soph."

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

It's been a couple weeks since we got back from filming. I've spent most of my time with Sophie, but today I'm hanging out with my other friends.

"So, how was filming? I feel like we haven't talked in forever." Kaylie asks. Kay, Jenny and I are walking around a park. This is always where we go to hangout. "It was amazing. Everyone was so sweet and the script is incredible. I  can't wait for you to see it." I say.

"Has anything happend with you and Sophie?" Jenny asks in a teasing tone. "Yeah, actually. The night we got home she slept over." I say with a dumb smile.

"OoOooOooOo!!" They say simultaneously. "Okay, okay, not what it sounds like. We kissed, that's it. Well, we almost did more but we were really tired and jet lagged, so." I tell them.

"So, I guess it's safe to say you're officially more than friends?" Kaylie asks. "Yes. We are more than friends." I smile.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Maze💋
Guess what

Soph💕
What, love?

Maze💋
I have a photoshoot tomorrow. My friend Athena wants to be a photographer and she asked if she could take pics of me.

Soph💕
That's sweet of you. I can't wait to see them!!

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

maze.logan

logan

Liked by soapy

Liked by soapy.t and others
maze.logan THANK YOU SM Thena💕💕 @ athenajj These are spectacular ml

Comments
soapy.t You're gorgeous M

athenajj You're my new favorite model beautiful

load more comments