improv

"Action!"

"What is wrong with you lately?" I ask her. "I don't know." Sophie says quietly. "I'm your bestfriend, Sadie. Tell me what the fuck is wrong." I demand.

"I'm fucking scared, okay? I'm going crazy!" She cries. "What? Why? What are you scared of?" I ask and step towards her.

"My goddamn house, Liza! I'm either fucking insane or my house is haunted!" She yells. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask, giving her a sad look.

"I didn't want you to think I was crazy and not believe me. But, at this point I can't hide it anymore." Sophie said softly. "I'm your bestfriend, why wouldn't you think I'd believe you?"

"I told you, Liza! I was scared." She says. "Of me?" I ask. "Yes!" She starts to raise her voice. "Why?" I ask, also raising my voice.

"Because I love you!" She yells. "So what? You thought I'd judge you?" I ask. "I guess! I don't know!" She stutters. "I would never judge you! I love you too." I say.

"You do?" She asks snd gets a dumbfounded look in her face. "Yes." I answer, slightly out of breath from yelling.

All of a sudden, Sophie does something that wasn't in the script I rehearsed. She steps towards me, grabs my face and kisses me.

I was completely shocked, I couldn't move. After what felt like forever, I finally used my head, and kissed back.

I just met this girl, but kissing her felt like a dream come true. "Cut." The director says. Sophie pulled away and removed her hands from my face.

"Excellent. Thank you!" The director said and dismissed us. He told us he loved it and our chemistry and he'd get back go me within a few days.

"Well, that was good!" I say as we walk out of the room. "Yeah. Sorry if I caught you off guard or something, it just felt right in the scene, in the moment, you know?" She told me. "Totally. I get it, it did feel right." I say, trying to hide my rosy cheeks.

We continue our small talk as we leave the building. Sophie walks me to my car, before I can get in she asks, "Hey, can I get your number?"

"Yeah, totally." I smile and I take her phone, putting in my name and number. "There!" I say. "Thanks! I'll talk to you later." She says and waves as she walks away. "K!" I yell and wave.

I get in my car and close the door. "K? Who says K, you're so stupid!" I yell at myself. I sit in my car. gathering myself and my gayness that I clearly can't control, then drive home.

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

I was laying in my bed, on the phone with Athena. "And then she kissed me. Completely off script." I told her. "Omg, how was it? Did it feel like an acting kiss or like a you're hot and I have an excuse kiss?" She asks.

I laugh at her weird question, but answer, "I don't know. It didn't feel totally fake. But we just met, so it probably was."

My phone dings and I remove it  from my ear, putting Athena on speaker. I make an annoying, excited screeching noise when I see the notification I received.

soapy.t followed you back
soapy.t liked your photo.

"Girl, what?" Athena asks, referring to my screech.

"She followed me!"

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

maze.logan

Liked by soapy

Liked by soapy.t and others
maze.logan I have killer chemistry

Comments
soapy.t Hell yeah you do

athenajj You're sexy

load more comments

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

A/N
Please tell me someone understood the Modern Family reference 🙏 "K? Who says K, you're so stupid!"