"Spreading. I know" she finished his sentence. Fatima and Diana have their separate girl time and this has definitely been on the list of topics, besides cookie mama.

"Yeah..they want to do one last scan next week but I'm not expecting anything other than what we already know. While I'm still here I want to try. I shouldn't even be out right now but I am because I've missed out of my sons lives but Im still here and for now, I don't want to miss out of my only grandchild's. I mean Im still breathing, so I still have time" he looked up at Fatima with hopeful eyes .

"You're right..long as you're still breathing there's always a chance"

••••

11:56 pm...

After talking to his mother, Zac calmed down enough to hear his father out. It still made no sense to him but Fatima stressed to Zac that forgiveness wasn't for Rod. It was for him. They didn't cover a lot of ground but they covered enough to uncover and mend a few old wounds. Throughout the situation and the countless ones before, Fatima's faith in leaving what she couldn't control in Gods hands never wavered.

"We gotta make this quick before Daddy realizes we're gone" Fatima lightly spoke to her round belly as she tipped into the kitchen, the only light coming from a small lamp in the corner. "Too late" Zac's raspy half sleep voice echoed. The light flicked on making Fatima stop in her tracks. "What are you doing Anne?" he used her middle name's nick name to let her know he was already fed up.

"I was just..I wanted a popsicle really bad" Fatima whined, turning to face him. Zac couldn't help but smile as he made his way over to her "That's fine baby but walking around in the dark? Terrible idea. I would have came and got you one" he kissed her cheek before going into the freezer. "Babe" he said stirring around with the door open "I'm pretty sure you ate your last one already. I'll have to get you more when Publix opens"

"But babeeee"! she whined, tears already forming in her eyes "I really wanted one and they don't open until 10am! That's so many hours away"

"Fatima" Zac laughed as she wrapped his arms around what he could  "I gotta popsicle for you..it just won't be cold and frozen" he said licking his lips at her.  "You're so nasty" Fatima playfully rolled her eyes as a smirk grew across her face. Zac sneakily grinned and he attacked her neck and shoulders with kisses. "Well you might have a point because your daughter is due within the next week and this could be our last chance until my 6 weeks are up" Zac paused his kissing to look up at her, still holding onto her hips. "Oh shit, you're right"

"Mhm" Fatima nodded, "You better get it while the gettin is good"

"Oh that gettin always gonna be good" he laughed, tapping her butt and kissing on her again. "Come on" he said trying to usher them back upstairs but her soft hand in the center of his chest made him stop "Where we going when theres have a whole downstairs?" Fatima asked curiously "I mean cookie was definitely conceived outside of a bedroom"  Zac smiled thinking of the endless possibilities when it came to him and his woman making love.

Fatima's smile matched his as she locked her hands behind his neck, slowly kissing his lips. Zac instantly rubbed her body through her thin night gown. "Where you want it mama?" he asked, placing soft kisses down to her breasts. "You know where I want it daddy" she replied looking over to the island counter. "Fatima, if I give you these back shots, you can't be hollering harder, faster, deeper and shit. You remember what happened last time. I'm not getting in trouble for your freak ass again" he said sternly, already turning her around to guide her to the island.

Fatima just smacked her lips, "I won't! I'll let you lead babe, I promise"

Zac didn't say another word before he hiked her gown up and over her round butt. "It's so soft" Zac said, rubbing his hand across her skin. He bent down kissing both cheeks, lightly bitting them at the same time. Fatima didn't fight her giggle just before she felt the skin of Zac's warm manhood being slipped against her bare skin from behind.

"Yeah, that's definitely not cold or frozen" she said, biting the corner of her lip "Told ya" Zac lowly said as he lined himself up with her, entering her wet warmth slowly. Fatima sucked a breath in before looking over her shoulder. "Shit" Zac cursed once he was fully hidden inside of her.

30 minutes later, Fatima sat on side of the bed as Zac prepared their shower. "I'm sleepy" she yawned as she covered her mouth with one hand, rubbing her belly with the other  "I bet you are" Zac said coming from the bathroom. "I'm sure you're gonna sleep all day"

"You'd be correct, after you get my popsicles" Fatima's voice trailed off a little as an unexpected and unfamiliar sensation slightly took over her body.

"Yes after I get your popsic- Fatima, baby...What is that?" Zac asked nervously as he looked down at her legs. "Huh?" she asked a tad bit stunned as she followed his eyes and it hit her "Zac" she started nervously as clear liquid steamed down her legs "I'm pretty sure my water just broke"

_______________

our baby is coming 👶🏽🌸