leaving Already

Jude's POV:

Oh god, it's my first at this new school.
I am walking down the hall, all this kids walking past me others walking next to me. None of them pay any attention to me, and that's fine by me. I don't want anyone to even notice me, because last time that happened... I don't even wanna think about it.

Finally I found my class room. All desk are taken for the exception of one. The teacher looks at me and smiles.

"We have a new student everyone Say hi" she demands. "We only have one seat left, connor do you mind if the new student seats next to you? I'm excuse me but what's your name"

"Jude" I say looking at the boy.

"Yeah it's fine I don't mind" says the boy with a big smile. Our eyes meet and for the first time I feel happy. How is that just by looking at this boy I feel so comfortable. What was his name again... Connor. I sat down, we keep in silence and only talk when we have to. That's enough for now, I guess.

Connor's POV:

Jude he's a nice guy idk he might be a good friend. I don't know him that well yet but when I saw him it felt like I knew him for years. We never had to say a word unless we needed.

"Hey Jude" I greet him. As I walk toward him, As soon as he turns around he gets a phone call.

"Hey Connor. Can I talk to you in a sec. He says as he pick up the phone. "Hello.....Oh...Again.....Alright I'll be out in a sec." He turns to me explains that he has to move again and that it was nice to meet me.

"Alright well see you... later." I say confused.

"Later Connor" He says right before leaving.

General POV:

Jude gets a phone call from his social worker. She tells him he has to move again because his foster perents can't afford for him to stay. He and Callie his older sister will be placed in a group home for a while then be transferred to a foster home that will take them for a take them for two years.

( Hey guys I am almost done with the next one. Please note that this story will be a little different. We don't get to meet Stef and Lena until the next chapter which takes time in two year into the future)