chapter 2: a heroes job

A building was on fire and people were inside it, trapped they had no where to go. The ceiling fell down on them as they braced for the impact, instead it never came as the boy saw a firey figure in front of him holding the ceiling piece.

"Who are you?" The boy asked the female alien.

"The name's heatblast." She replied.

Heatblast then threw the debri away and began absorbing the flames in the room

Heatblast then threw the debri away and began absorbing the flames in the room. Heatblast then leads them towards a staircase which then collapses.

"Er on second thought that way." heatblast said. Heatblast then began running towards a window as ice began to freeze the fire around them, standing by the window was a lizard looking alien as his breath could be seen.

The alien then jumped out the window and created a slide down to the ground so the kid could have fun while escaping

The alien then jumped out the window and created a slide down to the ground so the kid could have fun while escaping. Heatblast then put the kid on the slide as he slid down laughing a bit on the way down, the mom was next and she slid down faster than her kid in order to escape. Heatblast then flew down from the window in a cyclone of fire.

"Show off." Articguana muttered. Heatblast emerged from the cyclone and began waving.

"Don't need to thank me! All in a day's-" heatblast said before she spotted a kid holding a golden super slammer card. Heatblast ran over to the kid and began questioning the kid causing articguana to sigh.

"Is she normally like this?" A firefighter asked.

"Not always..." Articguana replied. The rust bucket then pulled up and gwen was sitting shotgun.

"Hey super dufus! The fire was a cover up for a jewelry store robbery, the real criminals are getting away." Gwen stated. Heatblast and articguana got into the rust bucket, max smelled something and sighed looking over at heatblast.

"Knew I should've bought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance." Max said.

"Sorry grandpa I can't help it. I'm hot." Heatblast said. Gwen sprayed heatblast with the fire extinguisher.

"Ugh. Ten superheroes on that watch and you choose the one with a flaming butt?" Gwen asked annoyed.

"Jealous?" Heatblast asked sarcastically. Articguana used one of his hands to hit the hourglass symbol on heatblast's chest and heatblast turned back into benna. He then hit the hourglass symbol on his chest and turned back into y/n.