Aayaan was relieved listening to him and held the door handle to enter the ward when Mr. Goenka held his elbow and stopped him.

" Tum nahi jaa skte andar.... Mujhe tum apni beti ke aas paas bhi nhi chahiye smjhe.... Ye jiss haalat mai Saanvi aaj hai uski wajah tum ho sirf .... So stay the fuck away from her.... " Mr. Goenka declared voice sharp as razor.

" Aap nhi.... " Aayaan was bout to argue when Mrs. Goenka held his hand.

Mr. Goenka went inside , while she held him bck and said...

" Aayaan please try and understand... Abhi tum kuch bhi kahi woh nhi sunege.... Please give him some time... I know you love her but right know you need to give them space... "

Aayaan's mind knew she is right.... But his heart was too stubborn still he stared at the close door again and walked away.

Mr. And Mrs. Goenka entered the ward ans looked at the bed . His eyes immediately watered seeing his fragile daughter wrapped in bandage.

Saanvi slowly opened her eyes.... And his eyes found her parents...

"Dada... Maa.... "
Mr. Goenka rushed to his daughter... Checked her everywhere and..

" Saanvi.... Bhagwaan ka laakh sukhr ka tum thik ho...Aaj ke baad kbhi nhi apni ankhon se durr hone dunga.... "
Mr. Goenka said kissing her forehead with Mrs. Goenka wiping her tears behind.

" Relax dad

" Relax dad... I am Ok maa ... I am fine whatever happened was a mistake... No one's at fault... "
Saanvi said trying to calm them down.

" No... He's at fault... His anger is.... Aaj yeh chot lgi... Kal ko kya ho jaaye.... I can't trust him anymore with my daughter... Ab tak I was ok coz you were happy and fine... But aaj ke incident ke baad... It's better if you stay away from him... "
Mr. Goenka was now determined to keep him away to keep her protected.

" I love him dad. I can't stay away... I just love him .... I know he has his issues... But I can change him... I know he loves me too.... "
Saanvi confessed teary eyed looking up at her father hoping he will understand the pain of staying away..