~Chapter one~

•Skyler•
"You stupid little brat. Finish cleaning and don't bother me. Ugh you and your friend are worthless." Our foster mom Kaitlin yells to me and Amy. Some times i wanna claw her eyes out. We're freaking 15. Me and my friend Amy been living with this witch since we were 5. I'm tired of her. Me and Amy went to our room after we were done cleaning. I started packing all my things once i got there. "Um where do you think your going?" I hear amy ask me i turned around and give her a smirk. "Wanna leave and never come back?" I asked. "Idk Sky what if we get caught." She said worried haven't thought about it but we won't. "We're not Amy we have the cars the money. Lets go find our brothers you have the number Dom gave left right. And the one your brother also left." I say she nods yes. Okay ill call my brother first.
" hello" a deep strong voice.
" Dom?" I ask nervous
" yes who is this?" He asks
" Dom its me Skyler. Is there any chance you know Brian O'Connor." I say.
" Omg Sky i thought you'd never call i'm glad you found the number in your bag. And that dude he is dating your sis why?" He says. I turn to smile at Amy.
"Dom you won't believe this but his sister is with me can you please call him she wants to talk to him." I say and put on speaker.
" Brian! Mia! Get over here theres people on the phone who wanna talk to you guys." Dom yells and i can here people going down the stairs. "Who is it Dom" i here a guy i believe its Brian.
"Hello?" He says i pass it to Amy who was in tears.
"Brian?" She asks crying
"Yeah who is this?" He asks worried
" Brian its me Amy. Brian i miss you can we please stay with you guys we're living hell here i need you." She says i was hugging her i also cried cuz she is right we were leaving hell here.
"Yes" Dom says i think he heard me cry.
"Who is with you?" Brian asks
"Skyler, Dom and Mia's sister. Thank you guys. Can't wait to see you guys." She says
" Yeah same here." I say crying
" Aww don't cry we'll wait here for you guys i can't believe its really you Sky we went to the foster home you were staying they told us you died." Mia says
" Same here Amy. But i'm happy now well bye guys see you soon" Brian ends the call.
• Amy•
I was crying. I decide to pack and grab my chargers phone and laptop. Skyler did the same. She was happy to leave so was I we lost hope but we got it back we had no parents all we had was them now. We climbed down the window we live in the woods and we hid our card close by. So we reached our car i got in my Toyota Supra, Skyler got in her Dodge Charger SRT8. We live in Colorado which ment we would be in California in tomorrow. We gave each other walkie talkies since it would be easier and we wouldn't get caught by cops.

•Skyler•
~Tomorrow~
We arrive at the address Dom gave me we see people out there. There was a tall bald guy a chick and a blonde. I know them exactly. I started to cry and so did Amy we ran up to them i hugged Mia and Dom she was hugging Brian. "You're finally home sweeties." Mia told both of us. "Come in we'll show you guys the rest of the gang." Dom said. There was people inside "girls meet, Vince, Jesse, and Leon and right here is my beautiful girlfriend." Dom said. " Guys this is Slyler and Amy our sisters." I smiled and waved them. "Dom, Brian did you look at their rides." Vince said smiling. They both go outside and take a look me and Amy looked worried we haven't told them what we have done. "Girls how did you get these" Dom said me and Amy looked at each other and nod "racing" we said at the same time. "You guys can get hurt doing this. Amy i know i wasn't there to be a big brother but now i am and all I'm gonna say is your grounded. You shouldn't be racing." Brian said. " Same for you Skyler" i looked at Dom.

I wanted to cry and so did Amy. "You guys don't understand this is how we live it was the only fun thing since we were alone. We lived hell we always get abused. Amy one time almost got rapped by our foster dad we had to live some how and it was that." I said crying they don't know we got abused. "We're sorry but baby you have to understand you guys are here with us nothing will happen we won't hurt you or let anyone hurt you." Dom said hugging us. "I hope so." i said only me and Amy heard.

We left out a detail that our foster parents were coming here since the night before they said something about them coming to do some business. "We wanna know more about you guys" Jesse said. "Whens your guys birthday and how old are you?" He asked. "We are 15 and our birthday is May 30" Amy said we are birthday twins. "Woah so anything special you guys know how to do other than race?" Leon asked. "Yes i can fight, work with guns and cars, Amy is a hacker and works with cars. She is not a big fan of guns or fighting but now i'm gonna teach her how to fight." I said Amy looked at me and smiled and nod. "She sure is a Toretto, Dom. And Amy sure is an O'Connor." We turned around to see them smiling.
We went to hug them. It broke us up when i heard my phone beep. (From Kaitlin: where the hell are you girls get you asses back home. You guys are gonna get me in trouble. Theres these guys that want you what the hell did you guys do get home now i'm really pissed off >:|) i showed the message to Amy her eyes got wide. " shoot we forgot dude they're going to kill them. Call them and ask them whats going on and we won't be coming home." Amy said we turned to see everyone looking at us.
I walked out and called her. " Hello? Kaitlin we won't be coming home. Don't look for us. And the the guys tell them we won't see them again." I said. " what the heck you mean your not coming home. These guys already left they are going to look for you. I'm happy we are out of trouble. Look i'm sorry for everything. And be careful. A guy said he knew where you are." She said really worried. And hang up. This was bad. Me and Amy have to leave.
I went back inside to get Amy. "Dude we have to go they are coming. Well you can stay if you want but things aren't going to be good being here." I tell her we need to get this dude a car we own him. " why is that?" I jumped and turned around Dom was there. " Skyler, Amy explain now." He said in a serious tone. I had to tell him. "Dom, we owe this guy a car. He is after us. We use to be in his crew. We left and i lost a race i owe him a car." I said "i need to go out for a race. I need to give him his car or he will kill me and Amy." I said. I Don't Care about me i only care about Amy.
"Fine then i'm only letting you cuz we just got you girls back and we aren't willing to let you guys go again." He said i hugged him he hugged me back. The race was nice i won a really nice car. Jake ( guy in the pic) would be happy with it and so will i cuz im keeping my family safe. "Vince you go with her. I don't want anything to happen to her. We will be close by if anything goes wrong." Dom said.
I was meeting Jake by an abandon house. I gave them all ear piece incase something goes wrong. Here goes nothing Jake pulled over in front of us.
---------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys like it please comment and vote and follow.