Before it began. part 1.5

(I'm losing my mind so forgive if the part doesn't make sense and that I haven't uploaded in a hot minute, please. Sorry to whoever reads these. )

Following her, she went to the control room trying to find anything and everything on how "jake" got powers like that. 

Then found a loophole. 

She, being a student living with the delinquent class under her due to placement issues, was wanting to actually be allowed to be a hero, though with her family of "heros" via her finally meeting someone who was immortal too, didn't allow her. She went to her dorm and got the makeshift suit out of hiding. Continuing to stitch it up so she could go out and fight him without anyone finding out she did. Basically a vigilantly hero. 

Everyone rebels a bit right? She defiantly knew how to rebel, being 3,008 years old though she forgot most everything every 20 years had too mean she was more than qualified. She set up the technological piece to her back, strapping it to her securely. 

Suited up and face hidden, she changed her hair to a lighter version of forest green and jumped out the window. Just before getting to the 2nd story wings flew out of the machine on her back, flying up and into the distance. 

She went out and found different people in need of help, saving them and putting the people responsible in entanglements to teach them a lesson. She continued doing this night after night, eventually Jake realized she was breaking the rules of her uncle. 

Cliffhanger part 2 1/2