Chapter 1

Chapter 1 "You're new here?"

Priscilla's POV*

"Pris! Are you as hyped as I am for the Demi Lovato concert?! Just two more days, I can't breathe!" April, my best friend, exclaimed. "Of course! It's going to be the best night of our lives!" I answered, giggling at my best friend's excitement.

April was the best friend ever, it was 2 weeks from my 17th birthday and she surprised me with a ticket to see Demi Lovato live with her as an early birthday present. Who wouldn't love a friend like her? 

"I gotta head off to class now, if I'm late again, Mr Sanchez will literally cut my head off!" I announced as I sprinted my way to Spanish class. "Bye, good luck getting there on time!" I heard April chorus. 

Shit, I had a minute to reach class and unless I could suddenly become a witch and fly, I was definitely going to be late. Suddenly, I felt myself bump into someone. 

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! I was rushing to class and I didn't see you there!" I shrieked. I tried to get a good look at her face but I couldn't recognize her from anywhere. I did remember April telling me about this new girl in school, maybe it was her. 

"Oh it's okay," she said as she looked up at me, then her jaw literally dropped. "Oh my god, are you Priscilla Jones?" She gasped. Well, she was new but she obviously knew who I was. "Yeah, you're new here right?" I asked, smiling sweetly. 

"Yeah, I'm Kendra, it's so nice to meet you! You're even more gorgeous than people describe you to be." She answered, blushing slightly. 

Aww, she was such a sweetheart. 

"Thank you." I said, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear, still smiling at her. "You're new here so I don't think you know many people here huh?" I asked, full of concern. She shook her head and looked down at the floor, slightly embarrassed. "Well, you're having lunch with me and my friends then." I stated. 

"It's okay, really..." Kendra said, feeling a little bad. There was a part about her that just interested me. I don't know if it was her purity, her shyness or even that adorable innocence she has, I just needed to know more about her. "It wasn't a question sweetie, catch you during lunch." I stated before giving her a little wink.

And with that, I picked up my books from the ground and walked to class, where I had to face Mr Sanchez...