Sox and Wink

Evelyn Sawyer was always what one would call a practical woman, 18 and already valedictorian and off to college a year earlier than her peers. She was smart. Which made up for, in her opinion, her lack of feminine charm.

She wasn't ugly so to speak, she sported a rather healthy and sporty physique, lean arms, small breasts, and a decent set of hips topped with a nice butt. Let's just say she wasn't joining any beauty pageants any time soon, leave that to the cheerleaders with tits larger than their heads.

No she'd rather be in a library with all the time in the world to write her novel, which she currently was. She sat and stared at the blinking cursor as she thought about what to write next, the scene was clearly headed towards a sex scene, but is that what she wanted? She wanted her series to be impactful, to be the next big young adult book series that everyone was reading.

Would sex ruin that? Would her story feel less progressive if her strong independent female lead got absolutely railed by the hot librarian she was adventuring with? She could always do the fade to black method, imply that her super spy and helpless romantic himbo civilian banged. But that wasn't any fun, why make them have sex at all if she couldn't show it.

She raked her fingers through her long black hair, and breathed out a frustrated sigh. Readjusting her glasses she squared her shoulders, then started typing with reckless abandon. It was smut so dirty that her glasses were fogging up from all the steam, and it was exactly how she pictured a night of passion between a spy and a hunky librarian.

Truth be told though, she'd only had sex once. Back in freshman year she'd hooked up with this book smart guy, Leon, and though she wouldn't call it perfect it was pretty good for a first time. But that encounter and a few years of watching porn had taught her enough to write something truly filthy, and once she finished typing she looked upon her work… and groaned in despair.

She couldn't put this in her book, this would move her to the smut section alongside works like 50 shades of grey.

"Wow!" A voice said behind her, scaring her and she whipped around to see her best friend Peggy Cartwright. "Going for porn instead of action then? Eh, I dig it." She said as she was reading over Evelyn's shoulder, her large bust pressing into her back much to Evelyn's annoyance and repressed enjoyment.

Peggy was one of those kinds of girls that should have been popular, ridiculously pretty, well endowed for her age, and frizzy curls of blonde hair that looked good even when it looked like crap. She should have been queen of Highschool, but then she opened her mouth.

"Peggy, you realize that the campus library is only for students that go here right?" Evelyn said with as much patients as she could muster, wondering how Peggy had gotten in here without a student ID.

Peggy sat next to her, pulling out her own laptop and nudged her elbow. "Not my fault you had to graduate a year early and leave me behind, besides this evidence I found is gonna blow your freaking mind!" She took out a thumb drive labeled evidence and pushed it into her laptop, then put in like 7 different passwords.

Soon a folder opened and she clicked a video file, showing a blurry video of a forest. The camera was jerking around the brush for about 12 seconds then there was a gasp and the video ended. Evelyn looked at Peggy sceptically and asked. "Was there something in the video? Or are you just so amazed by nature?"

Peggy's excited expression melted into a frown and she rewound the video, only this time she played it at half speed. As the video played slowed down Peggy pointed at the screen, and said. "There!" And for just a moment it looked like a little person with leaf-like wings.