Jisoo and Yumiko entered the kitchen, they also washed their hands and sat down at the table after Rose. The beloved took a towel hanging on her daughter's chair and put it on her knees so that she wouldn't get her pants dirty, and then jumped up from her seat and helped me carry the cuts to the table. Honestly, it wasn't necessary, but it felt good in my heart, although I was sometimes surprised how Jisoo could cope with everything so well with sore legs.

-Why don't you eat?- Rose asked, having already chewed a few spoons of salad from Yumiko, who had not touched the food.

-Until the oldest one starts eating, the others shouldn't either.- The girl answered, and I smiled, sitting down at the table with Jisoo, and then Yumiko looked at her beloved.- Mom, Chaeyoung is uncultured.

-She just grew up in Australia, and there it is possible.- Jisoo giggled.- Sorry to keep you waiting.

We started to eat dinner, everyone who was at the table made comments that kuksu turned out to be quite tasty, and I felt proud of my efforts. When the plates were empty, Jisoo asked to help her daughter with bathing while she and Rose would solve the issue of a new book. As a matter of fact, it didn't concern me anymore, so I went to the bathroom with Yumiko. I've already read "Dead Lake". Since Jisoo and I started dating, I was the first person she showed each new chapter to, and then waited for my reaction from what she read. Sometimes the girl complained that I praise her only because I love her, but in fact she always did very well, and over time it only got better, so the desire to correct her somewhere really rarely appeared.

I helped Yumiko to bathe, then drew a little with her and put her to bed, reading aloud to her a fairy tale about a magic brush. Although the girl preferred foreign fairy tales, she had several collections with Korean and even Japanese in order to better learn the culture of Asian countries. I returned to the kitchen when Park was going home with a new book, we said goodbye and were left alone with Jisoo, moving into the living room. The beloved turned on the TV, annoying ads were being played there, but then "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" began, which was shown every winter. Of course, with Korean subtitles, dubbing for foreign films was not done in this country, but it's even better, sometimes the voices and emotional coloring of the language do not coincide with the original at all. Or the dubbing actors have no talent at all. I put my arm around Jisoo's waist and rested my head on her shoulder, watching what was happening on the screen. A sad moment, remembering the potions teacher about how he was in love with the mother of the main character, and she chose another one.

-Lisa?- Jisoo called softly.

-Yes?-  I looked up at her questioningly.

-How would you like to move in together? Do you remember when I offered to do this when the social service stops visiting us? Besides, Yumiko knows about our relationship.

-Yes, I remember.- I nodded, thinking about her words.

In fact, the idea was very good, sometimes I couldn't sleep in my apartment just because there wasn't such a warm and cute snuffling Jisoo nearby, and I wanted to put Yumiko to bed every day, take her to kindergarten, draw together and watch cartoons. My love for these two suns of my life was just huge, filled my heart to the brim, so the proposal of my beloved sounded quite enticing.

-I love falling asleep in your arms and... taking a bath together.- Kim blushed, smiling slightly.- And also such a delicious cappuccino that you cook for me. I want to read aloud to you more often or sit on the couch watching movies like this.

-I want to....- I decided.- I want to live with you and Yumiko. After all, we are a family, and native people should be together.

-God, I'm so glad!