The Firecracker and The Match

Start from the beginning

Swimming over to the bar she leaned on it putting her breasts to their best display, she knew that they looked good spilling out of the top of her dress and bra, she ordered another drink. She probably shouldn't have but she did it anyways. The margarita went down just as smoothly as the other five or maybe ten had gone down. She was chasing the straw with her tongue when the drink was plucked from her fingers, "If your tongue wants to chase something it can chase mine."

Eda looked at Serkan through heavy lids, "Okay."

He took her hand and dragged her down a darker hallway and pressed her against the wall with his body. Eda wasn't frightened, she was too excited to be frightened. She could feel him hard against her stomach and he may have muttered, "God you make me nuts,' before his mouth covered hers.

His mouth consumed hers and not in a bad way, his nipped her bottom lip and Eda opened for his tongue. She realized that the moans and pants were coming from her. Not just her, but him too. Serkan began to trail his mouth down her neck, kissing and sucking as he went. That explained the love bites.

Serkan hiked her leg up around his hip as he drove his erection into her lace covered sex, "Come home with me Eda, now."

"Okay," she went back and grabbed her purse while he downed the rest of his drink. Eda finished hers and wove her way out the door. He had a car and driver, but before they even got in the car he had her legs around his waist again. Neither of them noticed the flash in the alleyway. Serkan swore and opened the door putting up the partition so they were closed in the back. As soon as they were private he took her mouth again but this time is hands were everywhere.

Serkan pulled the front of her dress down and pulled her breasts out, "Were you showing me these pretty babies Eda? Let me taste them," his head fell to her breasts to kiss and suck on them, he drew a nipple into his mouth. Eda was squirming a bit in the back of the taxi remembering. His hands were unfastening his pants releasing his cock. Eda knew that she had to hold him and stroke him. He tore her thong away, that's what happened to it. Serkan thrust two fingers in her, she had never felt anything like it before but she was new to this sex thing.

"God you're tight Eda, you'll take me and hold me deep. Lift up," in her alcohol haze she did and felt the wide head of his cock enter her. He had made her wet but he was still large, he pulled her down as he pushed his hips up imbedding himself deep. Eda felt the pinching as he broke through her virginity.

"Shit Eda, you're a virgin. Don't move. Stop," but she couldn't stop moving because he really did feel good. Eda was experimentally moving her hips when Serkan took over commanding that she kiss him. Eda couldn't say no since it was what she wanted. He had her ride him, her head dropped to his shoulder, she thought that she may have given him a love bite on the neck as he gave her first orgasm ever. The first of several that night. Serkan didn't pull out instead he swore and spilled deep in her telling her again she made him crazy.

When they pulled up to his apartment he lifted her off of him, "We're not done, not by a longshot," he growled and dragged her unresisting to his apartment. Once inside the door that's when her top was ripped down. Serkan was trying to figure out how to get her dress off. She pulled it over her head for him. She remembered him unhooking her bra and tossing it somewhere while she was busy undressing him. They fell into bed, his weight pressing her down, Eda wrapped her thighs around him as he entered her in one stroke again.

She didn't know what it was, they were insatiable. At one point Eda had his phone she thought and. . . . . . She took pictures of them while they were having sex. Eda sunk deeper into the taxis seat, she recalled making a gallery of them while he was in the bathroom and maybe a made a more artsy one of them his wallpaper, his hand on her thigh as he was deep in her. Oh she was so fired. She would have to move to another province and change her name. She  took his shirt and put it on over her ruined dress catching a taxi home in the wee hours of the morning. She remembered seeing him sprawled on the bed and remembered wanting to crawl right back in.