Mustang Sally

@elbader suggested that maybe I do something on the Eda/Aydan relationship which could have been so much more fun both pre/post-amnesia. Let's do pre-amnesia!

A mother who loves her son very much and the daughter that he brings her.

And of course Mature between the **** so skip if you don't want to read

*********************************************************************

It was a beautiful night but she didn't even notice, her mind was in such turmoil. Sitting on the edge of the pool Aydan thought back to when she knew that Serkan was in love with Eda, it was that silly first engagement. No, even before that, the day he first introduced her. Serkan sat and watched Eda with such a mixture of pride and longing that it scared her. It set her world on end. She had Selin picked out as his wife, the perfect daughter. Only Serkan wanted to pick out his own wife. Sweet Eda, playing the game with Serkan breaking her own heart along the way.

She watched as the two girls tried on wedding dresses, Eda looking stunning in every one of them. And Serkan, he couldn't stay away. Aydan watched from the window, he was drawn to Eda, standing behind her in the mirror like her groom that he wanted to be. But she had coached Eda on what to say to Selin, she had told Eda that she had to let Selin know that Serkan still thought of her and Aydan knew it was a lie.

Her final blow to Eda was when Serkan became ill at the thought of her leaving. He begged Eda to stay, but she knew better. Aydan sat at the pool edge, her feel dangling in the water, she knew better. She sent Eda away and lied to Serkan. Neither of them wanted to let go but she had gotten out her scissors and cut that red thread that tied them together. Until Serkan ran after Eda and tied that thread back together, he loved her too much to lose her.

There is such a fine line between love and hate and Aydan was afraid that they had crossed it. Ever since Eda held her hand and walked her out of the gate blindfolded she had been thinking of nothing other than leaving the house again, being free. But Aptekin had done something terrible. He had interfered in Serkan and Eda's lives in a way she never saw coming. He was responsible for the death of Eda's parents and he refused to accept responsibility. He threw it all on Serkan and her poor boy who was just learning to love and trust again because of Eda gave her up to save her pain. 

Eda had looked at her with tears streaming down her face asking her how she could have raised such a cruel son. Serkan wasn't heartless, he was wounded, probably worse than Eda because now he was alone. He loved Eda so deeply and he couldn't tell her the terrible truth. Serkan didn't know how to give her the pain.  It wasn't his responsibility to tell her it was Aptekin's but the coward refused. Not only had he refused but he hammered into Serkan how he too was responsible for the accident by association. Aptekin had been destroying Serkan emotionally for years and now he took him out with a final blow.

The two children were miserable and she was miserable because she had finally learned to trust Eda. To love Eda. Aydan knew that she was her key to freedom just like she was Serkan's key to love and happiness. How to fix it? She kept dangling her feet in the pool deep in thought as if the answers to her problems could be found in the water. Aydan didn't even hear Serkan until he was right next to her taking off his shoes and socks.

"What are you doing Serkan?"

"I thought that I would come talk to you. Seyfi showed me your video. I'm so proud of you anne, so very proud."

Aydan gave him a rather sad smile, "It was Eda, she was my strength just like she was yours and now she's gone because of your father."

"I don't want to talk about Eda anne I want to talk about you."

Game on! (Edser One Shots or Fun Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें