2 - 42 messages

Nayeon was pissed. Ever since they started cheer practice, Sana has been on her phone texting someone with a constipated look on her face. Nayeon wondered if Sana got into another stupid fight under someone's Tiktok comment section. Her friend gets off being a dick on the internet. Rolling her eyes, Nayeon decided to stick her nose in Sana's business. She walked over to the bleachers where Sana was sitting with her legs crossed.

"I swear to god If you're harassing a poor girl just because she made Dior's lip gloss her entire personality, I would tell you on your parents." Nayeon sat beside Sana. She expected that the latter would notice her presence, but Sana's eyed were fixed on her phone.

"What are you even doing?" Nayeon snatched Sana's phone away from her hands. She needs to know why Sana has been on her phone since morning.

She felt embarrassed as she read Sana's text messages to Momo. The desperation from Sana's messages to the Captain of the Women's basketball team reeked out from the girl's phone. It would be an understatement to say that Nayeon was ashamed of her friend. Instead, she'd choose to bury Sana six feet under than to see her pining over someone like Momo.

"Give me that. "Sana took her phone from Nayeon and acted casually as if she did not send almost 30 messages to Momo asking what she was doing.

"Why are you acting like.. Ugh.." Nayeon grimaced. "Girl, stand up."

"Fuck off. "Sana squirmed on her seat. "Do not judge me, Im Nayeon. I am trying my best here to get a reply. "

"It's funny how you used to drag Momo like a dog, but now you're acting like a cat in heat around her." "Shut up. "Really, what happened between you two? "Nayeon asked, raising an eyebrow. "Are you guys actually dating each other now?'

"We're not dating. "Sana inspected her nails. "But guess what?"

Nayeon leaned closer. "What?

"We did it."

"SHUT UP." Sana found herself on the floor after Nayeon shoved her with so much force. "Are you crazy? Is pushing me necessary?!"

"So, like, you guys really did it?" Nayeon was bursting with excitement, her eyes almost shining when she gave a hand to Sana to help her off the ground, but Sana slapped her hand away as she stood on her own.

"Yes. "Sana checked on her phone first before dusting off her cheerleader skirt.

"I, Minatozaki Sana, age 19, am finally on her road to adulthood. " Sana placed a hand on her chest as if she was pledging to whatever make-believe flag she was envisioning. Both girls started laughing and huddled together in the bleachers once again.

"So.. is it big? "Nayeon asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Sana felt her cheeks burning when she remembered what happened between her and Momo two weeks ago. Sana bit the inside of her cheeks as she nodded her head in response.

"Yes."

"How many inches?"

"Around eight..." Sana giggled like the high school girl that she is. Nayeon let out a squeal.

"So is your first time good?" Sana paused for a while to think. Yes, she and Momo had sex but to say that it was good when Momo was practically taking jabs at her personality still left a bitter taste on Sana's mouth. She wanted Momo to be gentle with her. She wanted Momo to adore her. But of course, what she wanted to happen was different from reality. And Sana is at fault.

"It was good." Sana lied naturally as she breathed. Before Nayeon could say anything, Jihyo appeared out of nowhere which frightened both girls.

"What are you two gossiping about?" Jihyo asked, her gaze alternating between the two. "Which boyfriend are you going to steal this time, Nayeon?" "Haha, very funny, Jihyo." Nayeon stood up and pushed Jihyo's shoulder.