'She looks so proud of herself ' he thought. 'It would be really unfortunate to lose her.'

"Oh look we're almost there. I've always loved the fact that I can see my house from this part of the forest. It looks so cute I could blah all over the place......hey I just realized that if my house burnt down it would look like a burning tree! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA"

'WHY MUST YOU BE SO ODD???'

✼✼✼

The sun had come already and the boy when I tell you the noise was noising....I mean it, seriously they are so damn lou- "SHUT UP AND DO WHAT I TOLD YOU!" -d....see?

Obanai was screaming at Enmu who didn't do anything wrong at all and Giyuu was sitting on the floor eating cereal with chopsticks.

Kokushibo decided to handle the role of supervision and glared at anybody that broke, cracked or dropped anything that belonged to you. Obanai didn't know whether to be pissed off at that fact or intimidated since he wasn't threatening to killing anybody he was just STANDING THERE *inhale* anyway...

The 5 and half of them were gathered around in the kitchen making breakfast for you and themselves while you slept as much as you could before your busy day. When you and Kokushibo had gotten back from your adventures in the woods, he told Enmu that you had a busy day ahead, and that he plans to make it less busy by taking care of the more 'household' things. He didn't really like anyone around him but he told Enmu because he was a lower moon and the only other demon around.

So Enmu moved his legs to tell his boyfrie- "He's not my boyfriend!" Okay okay chill the f out bro.

He went to tell his FRIEND who also just happened to be a boy. Then Mochi muncher told Obi Wan and Tapioca and that's how the mess before them came to be.

"Why the hell do I have to do this anyway?? I'm a Hashira, I'm supposed to rid the world of the filthy creatures who dare torment a human soul." Obi asked. "Well I mean, there's no harm. The demons haven't tried to kill us since we got here which is surprising, especially from upper moon 1." Giyuu said through a mouthful of cereal.

"And they're not that bad once you get to know them, they're like reforming criminals." Mochi added. "That doesn't change the fact that they're demons. They've killed many innocent people and still have the nerve to stand behind one. That stupid girl doesn't know what she's gotten herself into."

"Its not something we can worry over at the moment, our job is to kill demons but we're being stopped by the situation we're in. The rules don't mention what to do in a situation like this." Giyuu shared. He was oddly talkative for someone as silent as he was. "We have to prioritize getting back before making a decision on what to do with the demons. They're peaceful right now, so maybe we can hold a trial for them." Murata suggested.

"A trial isn't needed. They are demons. Nothing good can come out of them. They're sole purpose is eating humans and ours, ours is killing them. And that's exactly what we will do." Obi Wan stated rather boldy. He stood straight up, a hand on his hip and his eyes glued to Kokushibo's while he spoke.

Kokushibo wasn't threathend by one bit, but he was however amused at the sight. I mean, the bright/fluffy (f/c) apron was not suiting the vibe. He decided to speak on his own behalf against the three males in front of him. "It won't matter what you decide to do, its not like we're friends."

"Good, I thought you'd lost your humanity AND your mind." Obanai teased, but Kokushibo just smirked.

"Awwww look at you, you're already becoming besties."