Chapter 4: Upper Echelon

I stumbled into an apartment building bleeding from my arm and limping with a bullet in my leg. Knocking on the door, I wait for a moment until the door is answered.

Kiwi: Hmm, you look like shit.

  I removed my mask and took my hood off as I just sighed.

Y/N: Can you take some bullets out for me?

  Kiwi let me inside as I noticed her in mainly casual clothing. Just a tank top and panties. I admit it was hard not to stare. Although she noticed as I felt a sparking pain from my neck.

Kiwi: Keep staring and I'll make your eyes explode.

Y/N: That's a thing you can do?

  Kiwi ignored my question as she just set me on the couch. Leaving for a moment only to come back to get some supplies to remove your bullets. You lay over her lap as she removes the bullets and patches up your wounds.

Kiwi: Don't you got like literally anyone else to do this?

Y/N: No. Besides, you like causing me pain.

  As you rest and bite your lip from the pain, you get a call from David.

Y/N: Yo, what up choom.

David: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: You gotta be more specific.

David: I know that you're Hell Cat.

Y/N: . . . Well. Yeah. I didn't  really hide it well. I was in too much pain anyway. When did you find out anyway?

David: Ever since mom's medical bills got covered before you even found out. I had a feeling then, but just thought you saw it on the news or heard it on the radio. But then when I offered you the job to Maine and the others. That's when it was sole to be the truth. I didn't wanna believe it, or. . . more like I couldn't believe it. But. . . Thank you.

Y/N: GAH careful Kiwi, I'm sensitive you know.~

 Kiwi stabs you in the back with the needle making you wince in pain as she gave you an annoyed look.

Kiwi: Shut up. Fucking creep.

Y/N: Well, David. No problem. It's the least I could do. I could have done more, but I only can use so much without my mother getting curious.

David: So, what kind of upgrades you got?

Y/N: Just claws, monowire, nightvision optics, some leg implants that let me jump higher and run faster. Even got some reinforced bones . I was gonna get more custom items though. MY cyber deck could use an upgrade. Maybe I should get a tail? I already got fangs.

David: . . . Fangs?

Y/N: Yep. Retractable. Mostly for intimidation whenever I need information. Also because they got a neuro toxin in them. IF I ever get all my other weapons compromised, I still got them.

David: Why not use things like guns?

Y/N: I don't know, why did you install a dumbass sandy huh? . . . Sorry, that was a bit too hostile. But I don't use guns because I suck at aiming.

David: Really? Then why not come with me and Rebecca to the firing range? She'd gonna be teaching me how to shoot as well.

Y/N: I'm better than just guns David.

David: No offense, but your suit looked pretty basic last I saw you. Why not. . . upgrade yourself?

Y/N: What? You want me in a tight netrunner suit like I'm Catwoman or something?