"Chapter Twelve"

Warning: there will be some smut but will be skipped because the writer is lazy.

Jack finished his sketching earlier. It took longer but I saw the results and it looked absolutely perfect. We decided to hold off on the nude drawing (despite the teasings earlier) until later tonight.

Jack and I had to get out of the hotel to get some fresh air. The town is so quaint. We found a bar that Jack would go to dance and mingle. 

"Jack?" A voice called out to him after we finished a jig together.

Jack looked around to see a petite blond woman with some makeup approaching.

"Oh... Scarlet." Jack said calmly.

Scarlet nervously fiddled with her hair. I'm normally not the jealous type. But I do know what she's doing.

"Who's this, mon amor?" I asked politely.

Scarlet immediately noticed my existence. Her cutesy, flirty behavior quickly changed to disgust.

"And you are?" She asked.

Normally I hate doing this but if it's to make her back off...

"Lady Alice Kennedy of France." I said with a curtsy.

Scarlet studied me for a moment.

"Uhh.. yeah, my lady. This is Scarlett. She's a friend." He said tensely.

"His girlfriend." She corrects.

I know Jack. He only fell for me. Scarlet clings onto him.

"Scarlet. Alice is my fiancée." Jack said defensively.

I flashed the engagement ring as proof, grinning. Scarlet looked once again.

"...You actually are engaged to this woman? She could be lying."

"Would I be lying if I didn't have guards following us around like guard dogs?" I motioned towards the two guards nearby, having a drink and talking amongst themselves.

Scarlet lets out a laugh.

"You're lying."

Oooh. This woman—

"She isn't lying, Scarlet." Jack took a step forward, "I wouldn't be engaged to a liar if she is."

He has a point. I had been nothing but truthful and faithful.

"She could've brainwashed you."

I couldn't help to burst out laughing. This woman is ridiculous with her nonsense.

"No brainwashing, Scarlet. I had never been so in love with Alice until I laid my eyes upon her." Jack said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"What about me?" Scarlet asked, "you didn't love me?"

"Never had. Never will. Because Alice Kennedy is my lady and my soon to be bride."

Jack... my heart is melting. He pulled me into a dip before giving me a passionate kiss in front of her. Scarlet looked in disgust as my guards approached.

"Sorry to intrude, Lady Alice." One of the guards replies.

Then Scarlet's eyes bulge.

"Is this woman bothering you?" The other asked.

"You..." she said now speechless.

I was going to call them and have her see the truth but Jack had stepped in and this revenge seemed so sweeter. She groans before storming off.

"You two can go back on break. Just a jealous woman needed a point proven is all." I said towards them as they went back to their table.

I looked back at Jack with loving eyes.

"That was the best idea you've had, mon amor."

"I didn't want her to walk all over you because you're mine."

I smiled.

"And I'm all yours, mon amor. And only yours."

"Shall we dance again, my lady?"

"I would pass... I am feeling rather tired now."

Jack nods as he took my hand before he took me to the table to get some drinks.

Later...

We've arrived back to the hotel room. I would stand by the window, watching the sunset as I felt Jack hugging me from behind. I smiled some towards him and then felt his hands wander and he would start leaving kisses on my neck.

"Jack..." I said his name, trying to contain that urge.

He didn't stop. He was trying to get me weak at my knees. I felt his hands would grab ahold by breasts. He was really trying. Two can play this game. I would turn and let my hands roam until I would slip and go inside his trousers and boxers before touching his penis.

"Alice..." he said in a low whisper.

I lustfully grinned before I began to stroke. Jack was definitely trying not to show it as well while his hands wandered to then tug at my dress. I would only stop to undress myself in front of him.

"Jack...?"

"Hm?"

"The sketchbook..." I remind him.

"Oh right." He said as he went to grab his sketchbook.

I would continue the process of undressing until I'm fully nude. I would then lay on my stomach on the bed for him.

"Good... good..." he said as I just remain in the pose as he started sketching.

But I know he wanted to take me to bed instead. During the process he only took his pants off and pleasure himself.

"Jack..."

"I know, my lady... but please hold still."

I wanted to pleasure him but I know I can't move until he's done with his drawing. He continued to multitask until he was finished. He would immediately take the rest of his clothes off. And I would roll to my back he would spread my legs open and position himself. But... I had a better idea.

"Wait, wait."

He pulled away for a moment before he can push himself in.

"What's wrong, my lady?"

I get out of bed, leading him to the bathroom.

Later...

Jack and I cuddled after we had sex in the shower.

"That was the best idea..." Jack spoke as he kissed my cheek.

"Yeah. I figured with the shower draining out... you could've heard my moans~" I teased.

"Don't get me started again, my lady." He replied with a wink.

"Maybe I'd want another..." I continued to tease.

Jack laughs.

"Can't get enough of me?" He teased.

"Of course not, you're my fiancé after all." I said as he then would move on top.

"Then your wish is my command, my lady~" he said as the another round has begun.