"Chapter Four"

Warning there will be smut in this scene!

After finding the doll, I quickly put my disguise back on and went to the party where music and everyone was dancing. Jack was dancing with Cora until he saw me. He finished the dance soon as the song ended.

"There you are," Jack said with a smile.

"I told you I had to fetch something." I said with a smile.

"Hello, princess!" Cora greets.

"Hi, Cora. I have a gift for you."

"A gift?" Cora curiously asked.

I shown her the doll. Cora's eyes immediately lit up and Jack chuckled.

"Oh how I love it!" She took the doll, hugging it excitedly.

"Take care of her. She's been through quite a journey. She needed a new friend since the one she has is outgrown." I said towards her.

She looked up to Jack.

"You're always my best girl, Cora." He reassured.

She smiled at him, hugging the doll before leaving.

"You're always good with kids."

"And you are too." Jack said as he held out his hand, "care to dance, my lady?"

"I'd love to." I said as I took his hand.

We danced to the music. I never had this much fun in years. Especially if it's now with someone I love. It felt like an eternity in heaven with him. Until they music stopped and we both clapped.

"Are you thirsty, my lady?"

"You don't need to be so formal."

"You are indeed my lady, my beautiful one that is." He said kissing my cheek.

"Then I'd call you mon amor."

"I love it when you speak French."

"Ayyy! There you two are!" One of the guys approached.

"Fabrizio!" Jack greets with a smile.

"Hello again."

I've met Jack's friends when he invited me to breakfast.

"I want you two to meet Helga." Fabrizio introduced the blonde woman.

"Pleasure." She said with a smile, she immediately recognized me, "Wait you're Lady Alice Kennedy!" She was taken aback.

"Yes but for tonight I'm just Alice Kennedy."

She nods.

"Let's party the night away!" Jack said as we all cheered.

Later...

After partying, I couldn't let the night end. There was a vacant room I've heard stewards talk amongst themselves in passing. I snuck Jack upstairs with me.

"Just what's on your mind, my lady?"

"Oh I have something..." I said softly as we snuck inside.

After we made inside the vacant room, I smiled at him.

"Jack... remember how you called me your muse?"

"Clear as day. You are still my muse and I can't get you out of my mind."

I tossed him a coin.

"I have a tempting request~"

"That is?" He asked with a charming smile.

"...Paint me like one of your French girls."

I slowly took my dress off in front of him. Jack's eyes widen and jaw dropped. Jack was silent before he shook his head.

"Just... go to the bed— I mean the couch."

I nod as I went to the couch, fully nude. Jack would began sketching and look up from time to time. Each time he looked up I can see it in his eyes. He was looking at me loving but as well lustfully. I wanted to crack a chuckle, only to make a smile.

"Stay still..."

Immediately I changed it to my seductive kind of look. Eventually, he finished and shows it.

"I love it."

"I am glad you do, my lady."

His eyes looked at me up and down couple of times.

"...Now I want you."

I softly chuckled.

"Oh really?" I said teasingly.

"Yes, Alice. I want you tonight." He kissed my neck for a moment.

Which it made me aroused.

"Then your wish is my command, mon amor." I said with a seductive smile.

Jack slowly took off his shirt before I made my way to the bed. I was ready for him to have his way with me. He followed me, leaving trails of kisses over my body before he kissed me passionately. He was on top and had stopped the rough make out to take off his pants and underwear, revealing his hard penis.

I smiled softly, staring at Jack, taking in every inch of his beauty of his body. He grinned for a moment.

"I have one condition..." I added as I softly looked away, "be gentle?"

Jack slowly used his hand to make me have eye contact with him, his warm but seductive smile not leaving his face.

"I'll always be gentle with you, my lady." He said before he slowly slides himself in.

Since it is pretty late: I am trying not to make it as loud and made soft, muffled moans. Jack noticed, chuckling a little.

"Your moans are too adorable."

I blushed a bit. He started with slow thrusts for a moment, being gentle as promised. Eventually he would pick up his pace while I tried to not make loud moans and wake up the whole floor. Jack throughout was grunting for a bit and his grunts weren't as loud.
We had the same idea to make this not very loud and discreet.

Although I love Jack with all my heart, I know if that witch found about my dad's decision...

"You alright, my lady?" Jack asked, noticing how I was deep into thought, still going with his thrusts.

"Ah-" a moan came out for a moment, "—I'm fine. Just feeling so in love with the man in front and inside of me."

Jack smiled a bit even while still going at it, he was still a gentle lover. Jack's grunting became more frequent.

"I'm... I'm gonna cum." He said.

I didn't say a word, nodding for approval. Eventually after a last few thrusts, Jack's seed fills inside my womb. He was sweating and panting, he didn't move for a moment before he pulls himself out as he pulls me in his arms. I want this moment to last forever...