ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖...

Magsimula sa umpisa

"They say that clothes make the pros and behold, you are the proof!"

(𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔

(𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝...)

We stood there, waiting for something.. but in the meantime, I decided to go talk to Shoji.

"Hi Shoji! Cool costume! Seems like we're matching too!" I said, pointing to his mask. Shoji kinda avoided my gaze, which was kinda weird, until he said something. "Y-your hero costume is nice too.. although, why the.. never mind.." I then figured out what he meant by that.. "Ah.. its because it's easier to summon my quirk when I show skin..." I informed him. Then the grape boy, who was coincidentally behind me, put a thumbs up and said, "This school is awesome.." I turned around to look at him and I honestly didn't know what he was talking about. But I knew Shoji did.. he shot him the same glare that he used at the assessment test. The boy then ran away and it still left me wondering what he was talking about...

"So.. uhm, where's Luvi this time? In the bag?" Shoji said. It seems like Shoji has taken a liking to him ever since the entrance exam. Though, I don't blame him. "Yea.. he really wants this thing to be perfect. Though I have a feeling he will do his dramatic entrance today." I said, petting him in my bag. "Is he really that set on doing that?" Shoji said. "Yea.. I guess he just wants to have those plot twist moments you see in shows or movies."

After a while, I looked around and saw Midoriya run out of the tunnel to get here. I guess we were waiting for him the whole time. I looked at his costume, and then saw the resemblance to Allmight. I held in a laugh, as did Allmight as well. Midoriya walked towards me and I had to swallow that laugh that was gonna escape. "Hey, (Y/n)? I have a question about uhhhm.." he said, pointing at his lower face. I think I already know where this is going. "Sure! Ask away!" I said, not really caring about who hears about this. "D-don't you think it would be better if this was private?" Midoriya asked, worried since I was still standing with Shoji. "Nah! Like I said, if people find out, it's not really a big deal. Plus, it's not some secret that'll cause the end of the world or something!" I replied.

"O-ok then... W-well.. sometimes I hear you laugh or chuckle.. but you told me that you can't smile.. so how?" he said. I noticed that Shoji looked shocked at what Midoriya said.

SHOJI'S POV...

S-she can't smile? But she was trying to hold in a laugh just now... Has she not been smiling the whole time we were together? Did we do something wrong? And how does Midoriya know about it? "Ah! When I laugh, my mouth goes into an 'O' shape, or I just have a completely straight face laughing. It looks kinda funny when that happens. Sometimes my chuckles are made from my throat, but never leave my nose or mouth. That's why it sounds a bit weird." (Y/n) explained to him.