Deku's Secret 2

Deku's Pov:

"Hey" I said, as I just got into the living room.

"IZUUU" I hear a voice scream and then the voice runs to me. I'm happy.

"Slow down" I say. I then feel a tight hug. I hug back.

"How are you guys?" I ask, slowly breaking the hug.

"Fineeee, but with you it's so much better."

I chuckle, "So where are they?" I ask.

"They are in their room."

I look to the door and then look back, I notice something.
"Is the dress new?" I ask.

"Yes, do you like it?" she says slowly. I don't know what to say, because she just looks beautiful. I see her looking down, oh man I didn't want to make her feel bad.

"LIKE IT?! I LOVE IT!" I tell her, lifting her up. Because yes, I truly love it, she looks so beautiful. I see her giggle as I lift her up.

"I love you Izu" she says.

"I love you too Hina" I say, because I do. I love her so freaking much. "I'm glad that you are my fiance" I tell her.

"I'm also glad that you are mine, Mr Izuku Midoriya" she says.

I look at her, "Mrs Hinata Shino soon to be Mrs Hinata Midoriya." she blushes and then we both start laughing.

Hinata is the girl on the cover. A cutie.

Inko's Pov:

After I had done the tea, I go back to the living room. I see how Izuku lifts Hinata up. They both laugh.

"I love you too Hina" He tells her. "I'm glad that you are my fiance"
He says. It's so cute, they are such a cute couple.

"I'm also glad that you are mine, Mr Izuku Midoriya" she says.

"Mrs Hinata Shino soon to be Mrs Hinata Midoriya." she blushes and then they both start laughing. It's honestly so cute. Young love.

"You guys are so cute!" I say, because they truly are.

"Thanks Auntie" Hinata says.

"Thanks Mom" Izuku says.

Deku's Pov:

My mom really is the best mom. Suddenly we hear crying.

"I will go" I say and with that I leave the room and go to where the crying is coming from, after that I come back.

"Now, now everything is fine. Daddy is here." I say, because now everything is fine, I've got Akira and Kei on my arm. My children. My twins. They are both one year old.

Yes you read right, Hinata and Deku are parents. Hinata is now 16 and Deku 17. Hinata got pregnant at 15, it was an accident but they decided to keep it. As you already read. Hinata and Kei are twins and they are one year old. The twins and Hinata live with Inko. They live in a big house.

The twins look at me, they stopped crying. Finally. I look at them and smile. Suddenly they start to cry again. Whyy?
I look at Hina and see she's laughing. Meanie.

"Come to Mommy" Hina says while laughing and opening her arms. I then hand the twins to her. And.... They stop crying. How?!

"They don't like me" I say jokingly while I pout.

Deku also talkes with them in his deep voice.

Mom and Hina just laugh at me. It's quite funny so I also start laughing.