Deku's Secret

My Pov:

Hey guys this is a MHA fanfiction. Some things are slightly changed.

⭐Deku and Bakugou aren't childhood friends (Bakugou still dislikes him)

⭐Deku actually has a deep voice (he hides it)

⭐Deku is not that short (about 186cm)

Slight badass deku

⭐Deku acts cute and innocent

⭐NO ONE in Class 1a knows his secret.

⭐Deku is actually already 17 (I think in season 1 he is about 15)

⭐They are still in 1a

⭐The rest is a ✨Secret✨

This is how I will write everytime I give you information on the story.

Let's start now!

Location: Deku's dorm
Time: 7am (07:00)
Day: Monday

Deku's Pov:

I wake up from the sun in my face. I yawn. What a night?! I'm so tired. Just as I want to go back to sleep again, I hear a knock. Who's that?

"yes?" I say in my sleepy morning voice. "Who's there?" I ask.

"It's me deku-kun" I hear Uraraka-san say.

"Ah Uraraka-san, what is it?" I ask still in my bed.

"I just wanted to wake you up but I see that you're already awake." she answers through the door.

"Why? It's still early" I say, after that I yawn. I mean it is still early so why would she want to wake me up?

"Deku-kun, do you know what time it is?" she asks.

"Yeah about 6:30am (06:30)." I say a little confused.

"No, it's 7:05am (07:05)."

"WHAT?!" I scream, getting off of my bed. "WHY DIDN'T MY ALARM RING?!" I scream, more to myself.

"Idk deku-kun I just wanted to tell you." she answers me.

"Thanks Uraraka-san, I'll see you downstairs!" I say, searching in my Pyjama for my school uniform.

"Okay see you deku-kun" she says and leaves.

I fastly start to get dressed. FUCK! Why didn't my alarm ring. Perfect start in the week!

Uraraka's Pov:

After I left deku's room, I went downstairs. I see Mina waiting for me.

"And?" she asks.

"At first he was very confused, because his alarm didn't ring. But then I told him what time we had and he panicked" I say.

Mina starts to giggle. I also start to giggle. Then I see Iida-kun coming towards us.

"That was very good, that you woke up a fellow classmate, Uraraka-san." he says, while doing this weird hand moves. I think he looks quite cute while doing them. Wait what? I slightly blush. Please don't notice!

"Thanks Iida-kun" I say, hoping that he doesn't see the slight blush on my face. I then look to Mina and see her smirk. She saw me blush! I look to Iida-kun and he doesn't seem to notice Mina smirking.

"I will leave now. Bye girls" he says and with that he leaves.

"Bye Iida-kun!" I yell, hoping that he heard me.