15

time of birth - 15:20
time of death - 15:20

.

.

The number 15 has made such a lasting impression on my life. From the time you were born to....forget it, that thought doesn't matter.

We've probably argued for 1500 hours, we met each other when we were 15, there were 15 sleepless nights where you comforted me. I guess what I'm trying to say is, the number 15 has made its purpose loud and clear to me and I seemed to blatantly ignore every single one of it's warnings.

That time you had to jump 15 times in order to convince me to do it with you. When I finally did it, you were so happy. I didn't understand why at the time but looking back, I can finally understand what made you so excited. 

We always bicker and argue to the point all of our colleagues and co-workers think that we act like an old couple. We've argued so much but I don't think I meant any of the nasty things I said in the moment.

I just wish you could come back to me. 

I wish you could've seen your face during the moment - how overjoyed you looked. You were so full of relief and happiness that you didn't realize the gushing blood.

I tried to save you. I really did. 

You were happy in the moment and for that I'm thankful. I was able to hold you in my arms til the last hour - 1500 hours.

Someone tried to warn me. I didn't listen. I wish I had.

Until you took your last breath, you protected me. You kept your promise.
Have a happy life up there. There's nothing left for you down here. Your everlasting wish was fulfilled after all.

Goodbye dear partner,
I'll miss you dearly.

Signed: Chuuya

author's note: IM BACK. BUT NOT FOR LONG- aha. ahahaha....I got a random spurt of motivation as I was staring at my screen so I decided to write something. Still sucks . I still hate it but at least it's something (?)