part 1

Llyod pov

It has been a year since Sensai Wu stayed on The Apparatus. Everyone is worried what happened to him. It also doesn't help that someone stole an ancient relik yesterday. I think it was called the mask of vengeance or something like that. We heard that a group called the sons of garmadon or sog for short. They are so bad we got called in to the Palace because the emperor has the mask of deception. I got to the Palace and the emperor was giving a speech about the sog.

Emperor: We value our secrecy from the public but we value the safety of the public more and from the song's arrival it has become worse. We will try our best to help the public. For now we suggest stay in you houses as much as you can.

Everyone was cheering. All of a sudden there was some explosions. I protected the royal family. I then knew what the noise was...

It was firecrackers.

Llyod:ok Everyone false alarm.
Harumi:Thank you so much green ninja you are my hero even if it was a false alarm.
Llyod: your welcome princess.
Harumi:please call me Rumi.
Llyod:ok rumi.

She went inside. Wow she was so hot.

Hutchins: green ninja the Royal family has invited you in do you accept.
Llyod:yes ( whatever rank Hutchins is).

I went inside of the Palace and into the throne room.

Llyod:it is a pleasure being here your majesty's.
Emperor:actually it was our daughter who invited you in well we also want you to protect us because our lives might be in danger from the mask.
Llyod:ok I will do what I can.

It was at night rumi's room was close I looked in to see if she was OK. I didn't see her. I saw a messy room and someone running away with a bag. It was rumi in there...