24. Counting Days

Hospital

Rajvir opened his eyes and found himself surrounded by Few doctors and nurses.....  

Rajvir confused he tried to sit up But he realised his hands was being  locked

Rajvir shocked he tried to freed himself.....

Rajvir shocked and panicked - what the hell is happening??? why m i being locked ..... 

That is when He stilled to see he was being Kept in a ward where all mentally retired people stayed...

Rajvir got shocked and hyper - Ye... ye mujhe kaha leke aya gya h open the dam door....!!!

That is when the door was opened and Nirbhay stepped in along with a doctor

Rajvir shocked and hyper - Ye.. ye tum mujhe kaha leke aye ho Nirbhay!! where the hell m i...

Nirbhay smirk - Apne as pas dekho Rajvir kia lgta h tumhe ...

Rajvir was highly getting shocked and confused

Rajvir - Mujhe yha kyu laye ho

Nirbhay sat beside him and asked the doctors to open his hand lock doctor did it ....

Nirbhay - Kaha tha na tumhe Rajvir.... that your punishment is yet to come...

Rajvir stilled

Nirbhay - Apne as pas ko ache se dekhlo..... kyuki Ajk baad tumhe yahi rehna hai

Rajvir shocked did he mean he has to stay in the mental asylum....

Rajvir shocked - Whattt!!! no no no... i cannot stay here  mai yaha kyu rahunga

Nirbhay - offcourse you will because you are mentally unstable...!  tumhe khula chodna safe thori hosakta hai ...

Rajvir angrily yelled - Shut up! shut up .. just shut up!!!!  i m not mentally unstable!!!

Nirbhay dangerous cold stare - Har pagal yahi kehta h ki vo pagal nahi hai...  par isk liye use khulla to nahi chod sakte!

Rajvir angrily shocked - You do not have any basis to proof this!!! i m completely fine and stable person!!!

Nirbhay showed him the file 

Rajvir confused but went through it....He was shocked that his trusted man's had said that He is mentally unstable and even Anamika's recorded statement was also there...

Nirbhay - tumhare wife or tumhare pale huye kutto k recorded statement hai ye.. i think itna evidenc kafi hai..  tumhe mentally unfit declare karne k liye...   or Apke wife ne to domestic violenc k charges bhi lagaye hai...!

Rajvir furiously Threw the file and clutch Nirbhay's collar - YOU!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU NIRBHAY!!!

Rajvir was about to hit him but immidiately doctors and nurses hold him tightly to stop him

Rajvir screamed in Angrr - aahhh chodo mujhe!!! chodo

he try to threw whatever he have....  Nirbhay smirked he looked at the door Kabir was already recording his reaction....   the way Rajvir was out of control and doctors and nurses trying to stop him it was telling a different story....

Doctors lock him up...  while kabir entered ...

Nirbhay - Kam hogya?

Kabir nodded and showed him the clip nirbhay smiled this was exactly what he wanted.... 

Rajvir angrily - Tum mujhe pagal proof nahi kar sakte!!!

Nirbhay sighs and showed him the clip - Ye dekhne k baad bhi tumhe lgta h mujhe kuch kehne ki zarurat hai?